Accept

Peter Baltes has joined Udo as an official member. Excited to hear their next album and to see the live show! I enjoy the current line-up of Accept, their first album, Too Mean to Die, is their best since Blood of the Nations. I particulary enjoyed the songs new bassist Martin Motnik wrote for the album! They should make more use of the three guitar line-up.

According to Blabbermouth Accept will release a new album in April titled: Humanoid

View attachment 33924
Interesting concept, curious cover, but not good execution. The idea has potential, maybe if it was a drawing (not so much the machine).

Btw, the window frame to this futuristic world is in the form of a Metal Heart.

I hope the album to be better than the previous one. Are they with 3 guitarists in the studio like live?

Interesting concept, curious cover, but not good execution. The idea has potential, maybe if it was a drawing (not so much the machine).

Btw, the window frame to this futuristic world is in the form of a Metal Heart.
Well seen. ;)

The concept is about the AI which is about to control human life on Earth. I agree with you, it's an interesting subject to be discussed on a metal album. Accept began to talk about this in the song "Zombie Apocalypse" on their previous record, 'Too Mean To Die'. ^_^

But the first artist that has talked about robots, AI and computers controlling Mankind was, imho, Dio with 'Angry Machines'. And after him, Iron Maiden with 'Virtual XI' and Blaze Bayley on 'Silicon Messiah'.

So, it's a pleasure for me to see Accept taking this path after such legends. :)

Back