2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia (Maidenfans WC Pool inside)

The World Cup isn't the time and place for "live Kosovo, live Albania, fuck Serbia". And doing it just after scoring for Switzerland ... it is stupid. Maybe understandable. But stupid.
At least understandable!! For balance, here preceding fuel from Russian/Serb side, both audience/players outside and inside the stadium.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/21/switzerland-serbia-kosovo-xherdan-shaqiri-world-cup
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...lebrations-bring-balkan-politics-to-world-cup

Why can't we just leave that topic aside? It's not a pleasant one for a lot of people here who, unlike Foro, aren't outsiders to the situation.
I am not entirely an outsider since my country had "beef" with Mladic and pals as well.

It looks like I am getting an outsider treatment indeed, different from Wingman.

Anyway I did not start moaning about all this. Don't expect me to be silent when I hear one sided black and white talk.

No, Foro, you're the only one who sees things in black and white, or as good and bad guys. Plus, what you said is very different from what Wingman said, so I don't see why you're being offended by "outsider treatment".

You call me an outsider. You did not call Wingman an outsider.

That, apart from what we said, apart from if you like what we say or not, has turned this into a personal discussion.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I called you out as an outsider. I did so simply because I was replying to your post with the links to the Guardian. I realise there are many other outsiders in this discussion, including me, although what happens on the Balkans directly affects me. What I was trying to say was that the topic is too complicated and it did not start yesterday, or even 20 years ago. It started a century ago (even more) and what you're focussing on now is not even 1/10th the story of the Balkan conflicts. Who's to blame, who's aggressive and who has taken the beating is completely irrelevant, as is your country's beef with Mladic. I hope I have made my position clearer now.

Back