2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
Am I reading well here that the "main" meet will be in London? There are several plans in the making for Dublin/Glascow/Aberdeen/Birmingham/Leeds/Antwerp/Frankfurt but I am reading that

@Brigantium prefers London (Dublin is tricky)
@Albie almost definitely goes to London (doesn't rule out Dublin)
@Black Wizard definitely goes to London
@SixesAlltheway prefers London
@Ariana prefers London
I prefer London (and go to Antwerp)
I had contact with @national acrobat and his inkling is London plus one other. He likes the idea of Antwerp but if there is going to be meet up in Dublin he rather goes there instead, as additional gig.
@Perun is absolutely fine with London

@harrisdevot prefers Dublin.
@jazz from hell goes to Antwerp.
@matic22 goes to Frankfurt

@LooseCannon prefers Dublin but he, @Shadow and @Dr. Eddies Wingman go where the meet is.
Are you three or anyone else going to both London and Dublin or will you do one of them? Is anyone else doing both gigs?

Did I forget anyone?

Last edited:
Thanks Forostar for alerting me to this.

To confirm: I will be going to the London show. (Albie, looking forward to a pint, mate!) And to one other, Dublin would be great if others are there too.

Am I reading well here that the "main" meet will be in London? There are several plans in the making for Dublin/Glascow/Aberdeen/Birmingham/Leeds/Antwerp/Frankfurt but I am reading that

@Brigantium prefers London (Dublin is tricky)
@Albie almost definitely goes to London (doesn't rule out Dublin)
@Black Wizard definitely goes to London
@SixesAlltheway prefers London
@Ariana prefers London
I prefer London (and go to Antwerp)
I had contact with @national acrobat and his inkling is London plus one other. He likes the idea of Antwerp but if there is going to be meet up in Dublin he rather goes there instead, as additional gig.

@harrisdevot prefers Dublin.
@Perun says he'd like to go to Dublin.
@jazz from hell goes to Antwerp.
@matic22 goes to Frankfurt

@LooseCannon prefers Dublin but he, @Shadow and @Dr. Eddies Wingman go where the meet is.
Are you three or anyone else going to both London and Dublin or will you do one of them? Is anyone else doing both gigs?

Did I forget anyone?

Yes, read correctly. I'll be going to Leeds regardless but can manage one other show if there's a meetup.

I've changed my mind (@Forostar : you made me reconsider). I'll do Anvers : I should have checked first, the trip by train is rather cheap, I've already booked an hotel (not that expansive) and this is a wonderful city. I will be on my way back home after a long stay in Italy and will have to make a little detour to Belgium wich is fine.

If everyone who says they will do London does London, we would have 11 (!) members in London.

Who are the 11, and who is a FC member? I checked yesterday, and resale of tickets really does look very unlikely. The person who pays really does need to there on the night with their bank card - the same card they used to make the payment. The BF will likely be going too, so that could make it up to 12.

I just want to point out that I'm not going to buy a ticket any time soon. So don't count me in yet.

Is it likely that tickets will be sold out during FC presale? If not, I can buy my own ticket once they go on general sale. If it is likely, I'd be grateful if any FC member could buy me one.

It's hard to tell. It's a big venue. It's also been a while since Maiden did a UK arena tour, and London is home turf. Floor standing could go quickly. Nightwish sold out fast.

Back