Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

I get your opinion but c'mon man, its practically indirect speech used in grammatical sense.

No, it's not. He didn't write "Bruce has confirmed that..", he just wrote that there is a new Iron Maiden album to be made, followed by a joke. It's anything but a confirmation. And it makes sense, since Bruce will be on tour early next year.

Whatever they will tour with it's gonna last at least 2 years, to 2026 (at least). So it can't be FP again since the next tour would go on to 2027 and Bruce would've said that.
That's a good argument, but maybe they just don't wan't to think that much in advance and the plan is to start the brand new tour in 2026. I mean, Bruce teased it as a big tour, so it can't be starting in 2025.
Or they can do a Hits/anniv tour for 2 years (not with mostly the usual classics, please) and release the album in the fall of 2026 after it. Maybe, possible, but I doubt it (*another hybrid tour will save more time). 3rd leg and then new album like they would have done in 2020. Especially with Bruce's busy schedule again next year. After all, he talked about a busy next 2-3 years, and that could mean 2027 as well, who knows.

I'd say that now it's not likely that the band will celebrate their anniv with a tour next year, with the usual classics more or less. More like 3rd leg tied with this theme. But they can also start the anniv tour in 2026, everything is possible.
And to weigh in, a third Future Past leg? Unlikely. Sure there's some SiT and Senjutsu songs that haven't been played live this time around but I doubt they're doing another leg for just those songs
I can see it, and not only for other songs from these 2 albums. Parchment, Darkest Hour, Number, Hallowed(?), Clairvoyant, etc...

Last edited:

So no album tour next year.
But there is also this : "No te puedo decir lo que va a pasar el año que viene. Lo sé, pero no te lo puedo decir." which in english is "I can't tell you what will happen next year. I know, but I can't tell you."

Mysterious words from Bruce Dickinson. He says that there is no Maiden album release planned for 2025, but he doesn't says that there is no studio booked in 2025. That makes a big difference. It means that the next Maiden album is planned for release in 2026, but the record will be composed and recorded in 2025. There will be no Maiden tour next year. So, what does it mean ? It means that Steve and co. will have a lot of free time to write new songs and lyrics for the next Maiden album released in 2026. So, there is only one possibilty : the band will be in studio next year + few dates in festivals and arenas in Europe (Paris in june). ;)

But it's just a theory from my twisted mind. :p

Serious answer: Some fans are wishing or hoping for a tour that consists mostly of epics. Stuff like Hallowed, To Tame A Land, Rime, Alexander, SSOASS, Sign Of The Cross and so on.
There is an interview or steve said something about doing and epics songs tour

Now for the most important question ahead of any touring:

What do you boys and girls use for earplugs at gigs?

I get mine from Boots. They are quite affordable, good at blocking the high frequencies that @Vaenyr founds so irritating (so do I, mostly), and making sure you do not end up with a cement mixer in your head the day after a gig.

I started wearing them at indoor gigs after a very unpleasant experience back in 2008 (horrible case of tinnitus) and wished I had started using them much earlier.

Disclaimer: I do not get paid by Boots; they just happen to have a pharmacy close to where I live.

I get mine from Boots. They are quite affordable, good at blocking the high frequencies that @Vaenyr founds so irritating (so do I, mostly), and making sure you do not end up with a cement mixer in your head the day after a gig.

I started wearing them at indoor gigs after a very unpleasant experience back in 2008 (horrible case of tinnitus) and wished I had started using them much earlier.

Disclaimer: I do not get paid by Boots; they just happen to have a pharmacy close to where I live.
Do you still have to deal with Tinnitus? My wife does, it sucks.

So no album tour next year.
in that quote it seems to me that he messed up 2024 and 2025.

There is no time in 2024, but there is time in 2025.

Also, he won't finish the tour on July 21st and rehearse with Maiden in mid August in 2025.

Last edited:
The epics tour wasn't mentioned anywhere.

But, that said, Bruce mentioned that he would love to play Seventh Son and Rime again. And usually, when Bruce mentions the songs, they get played. That was the case with Icarus on LOTB and with Stranger In A Strange Land on TFP.

in that quote it seems to me that he messed up 2024 and 2025.

There is no time in 2024, but there is time in 2025.
Exactly.
There are plenty of things that are said in interviews that haven't (yet?) materialized, like Steve's comments about Only The Good Die Young for example.
But, that said, Bruce mentioned that he would love to play Seventh Son and Rime again. And usually, when Bruce mentions the songs, they get played. That was the case with Icarus on LOTB and with Stranger In A Strange Land on TFP.
Yep. I think there was an interview where Bruce mentioned a tour only with epics, but I don't think that's a serious thought. It will be a shorter set and won't work that well. Like when Nicko and Dave were thinking what it would be like to do a tour with only rarely played songs.

Knowing Maiden (despite the adventurous setlists lately), shorter 3rd leg of TFP (with a few changes) is most likely. 3-years tour now would be a surprise in a way, but it is what it is. Him mentioning that he can't tell about the band's plans for next year is really weird though. In the past, the band members had no problem talking about the next leg of an ongoing tour.

Edit: and since Bruce will do a solo tour again next year (not only in the US I guess), Maiden's tour shouldn't be long, so 3rd leg fits. Plus the time for a possible recording of a new album.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Yep. I think there was an interview where Bruce mentioned a tour only with epics, but I don't think that's a serious thought. It will be a shorter set and won't work that well. Like when Nicko and Dave were thinking what it would be like to do a tour with only rarely played songs.
Knowing Maiden (despite the adventurous setlists lately), shorter 3rd leg of TFP (with a few changes) is most likely. 3-years tour now would be a surprise in a way, but it is what it is. Him mentioning that he can't tell about the band's plans for next year is really weird though.
No it's not. Just basic P.R. What were people expecting? Bruce coming out ans saying "oh yeah, we're gonna do the same shit and yeah, people will be disappointed but who fucking cares... as long as they buy the fucking tickets all is good!"

I am not referring to one specific song. I am talking about people expecting grand new tours, new album, epics tour or whatever else. It's just going to be another leg of the TFP tour.

Exactly.

Knowing Maiden (despite the adventurous setlists lately), shorter 3rd leg of TFP (with a few changes) is most likely. 3-years tour now would be a surprise in a way, but it is what it is. Him mentioning that he can't tell about the band's plans for next year is really weird though.
And I think so same. The 2025 European leg could be something between TFP part 3 + some changes and the subtitle of the tour might be like "50 Anniversary" or so. The same as they did in 2007 with AMOLAD/25 Anni of TNOTB. I don't believe they'll completely change the setlist and stage props just for 20+ shows in Europe, no jokes.

Back