The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why this is suddenly seen as likely:
"Iron Maiden headliner at Rock im Park/Rock am Ring 2023?
The chances for that are apparently not bad!"

I would also have been satisfied with a pure Senjutsu tour.

Psychologist Dr. Nico Rose argues in his new book "Hard, Heavy & Happy: Heavy Metal and the Art of the Good Life" that those who always invoke the golden old days actually subconsciously don't mean the music at all, but in fact liked themselves better back then. Great, so I'm at peace with myself. ;-)

Ah Christ, I know I'm gonna be in the minority here because I don't grovel up every new Iron Maiden album anymore, but man, I wish it was just a little throwback Tour with a focus on Somewhere in Time. Hell dude, 3 songs from Senjutsu is 45 minutes of the show right there. How can I be excited about this?. That all being said IF Sea of Madness or Deja Vu it's an instant buy from me.

Anyways, back to the mindless fanboy worship:
"Feeling kinda cute. Might go on an Iron Maiden forum and shit on the band and their fans"

I don't know why this is suddenly seen as likely:
"Iron Maiden headliner at Rock im Park/Rock am Ring 2023?
The chances for that are apparently not bad!"
Please NOT! The Wacken confirmation was a bitter pill to take already, so please NOT ANOTHER FESTIVAL in Germany. I don't want to waste money and time on other bands that don't interest me at all while waiting to see Maiden. Probably even Powerwolf again. :facepalm:

It wouldn't make a top 10 of SIT.

EDIT: joke is a bit too harsh, the harmony section is decent enough, but the lyrical content and vocal melodies are appalling and even put the likes of Quest for Fire in the halfpenny place.
Indeed. In fact the riffs and tempo are superb, as are the solos. It's all let down by piss poor lyrics and melodies.

But I wouldn't call it their worst 80's song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back