LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting what dates they announce in November. Most likely just the European leg holding back the North/south America until jan/feb 2023

Still not convinced by the Senjutsu/SIT hybrid tour rumour but I'm not really into the idea anyway. Would be unfair to tease ATG for years only to use it as a trojan horse to trick diehards into sitting through the boring new stuff.

Last edited:
Another part of the truth is that to me they seem terribly tired and exhausted.
Of course their shows are great and they handle it all professionally (why wouldn't they?!), but something is really different this time.
I know what you mean, honestly I think it's just a combination of age and having a 3 year break.

Previously touring every year kept them match fit, but building that stamina back up after a break and with 3 more years on the calendar is exceptionally hard work.

I'll be genuinely angry if the tour right after the 23 tour is another hits tour. LOTB is one, and even ignoring the pandemic, went for far too long. I'm really not a fan of tours having three legs, so I just want a Senjutsu tour and after that something interesting.
In all honesty, I have no idea what's coming in 2023 anymore. Considering this band's a merchandising machine, they'd probably need a brand new idea/tour to ship new merch designs out. Plenty of Senjutsu stuff out there already since the album came out last year.

Maybe the potential SIT angle to a Senjutsu Tour is to vary it up a bit.

Imagine if 2023 Senjutsu tour teaser includes ATG wind intro...

And then they don't play it next year.

But real talk, there is no "H forgot the solo" excuse anymore. Richie Kotzen can teach him that in like 20 minutes, since he learned all those difficult things played by Paul Gilbert himself.

And then they don't play it next year.

But real talk, there is no "H forgot the solo" excuse anymore. Richie Kotzen can teach him that in like 20 minutes, since he learned all those difficult things played by Paul Gilbert himself.
Or Adrian can just YouTube Licks Of The Beast (or any other number of YouTube channels) :lol: I know boomers aren't great at technology but he can always get one of his kids to show him.

Or Adrian can just YouTube Licks Of The Beast (or any other number of YouTube channels) :lol: I know boomers aren't great at technology but he can always get one of his kids to show him.
Well, I can teach him it. However, the timing on that first solo is a mind-fuck, since it is kinda a balkan-esque time (something like Vlatko Stefanovski would do), but at the same time, it isn't really...

It will be interesting what dates they announce in November. Most likely just the European leg holding back the North/south America until jan/feb 2023
I think more dates will be announced, especially if the album tour will be only 1 leg.
Previously touring every year kept them match fit, but building that stamina back up after a break and with 3 more years on the calendar is exceptionally hard work.
True.
In all honesty, I have no idea what's coming in 2023 anymore. Considering this band's a merchandising machine, they'd probably need a brand new idea/tour to ship new merch designs out. Plenty of Senjutsu stuff out there already since the album came out last year.

Maybe the potential SIT angle to a Senjutsu Tour is to vary it up a bit.
2023 is for the Senjutsu tour (and maybe a few songs from SIT). They don't need new ideas for the tour merch, I mean we'll always have the event shirts and artworks of some songs that are not played during the tour (like SOTV and GOTN in 2016/2017 and Purgatory in 2019).
WTWWB is also with a wind intro. :p

Well, I can teach him it. However, the timing on that first solo is a mind-fuck, since it is kinda a Balkan rythm (something like Vlatko Stefanovski would do), but at the same time, it isn't really.

How we know Richie knows?

Well, I can teach him it. However, the timing on that first solo is a mind-fuck, since it is kinda a balkan-esque time (something like Vlatko Stefanovski would do), but at the same time, it isn't really...

You mean at 3:55 -4:36 time stamp? More like from Black Sea I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back