NOW PLAYING

Amazing instrumental music. I liked the album. Thank you. Very good musicians. I liked the guitar tone .
What’s yours?
I love the great technic of musicians. The songs are very melodic and so heavy at the same. Great riffing and the rhythm section is very efficient. My favorite song is "Entity". 8 minutes of pure prog metal.

Helloween - The Sage, The Fool, The Sinner
That chorus! The title is cool too. It sounds like a classic Deris era song that is perfect for a single. This is my second favortie song from the album, although I never really gave it a fair chance as I remember the album being unusually heavy for the band. The bonus songs ''I'm Free'' and ''Faster We Fall'' should have been included in the album imo.

That chorus! The title is cool too. It sounds like a classic Deris era song that is perfect for a single. This is my second favortie song from the album, although I never really gave it a fair chance as I remember the album being unusually heavy for the band. The bonus songs ''I'm Free'' and ''Faster We Fall'' should have been included in the album imo.
While the album is really heavy, the songs are as catchy and melodic as ever. The beginning of 7 Sinners with Where the Sinners Go and Are You Metal? is a bit misleading imo. Most of it is amazing power metal. I agree that at least I'm Free should've been included too.

Just don’t claim he’s a Stratovarius ripoff and you’ll be fine…
Haha of course not. It's weird how it took me this long to listen to one of the classic Yngwie records. I had only heard the most recent one, which I enjoyed, but this was far better.

Gamma Ray - To the Metal!
Not great, though the version on Spotify is in crap quality. I spot yet another copied song in Time to Live...
Yes, this is one of their worst albums, if not the worst. It seems like they’d mostly run out of ideas after Majestic, unfortunately. But still, every once in a while they’d bust out a great new tune.

Back