LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill Bruce is a strange one... Does a horror show on Aces, but before belts out this.

Yes, you can hear that his voice sounds a bit strange... But still...
Maybe he didn't want to damage his voice at the end of the concert. He sounds good throughout the whole concert imo (in RIR 2019 too). In RIR 2013 it was not so good.
Icarus and Spitfire not fully inflated. And this at the major festival :facepalm:
It happens to the best. The Spitfire not fully inflated?

Icarus and Spitfire not fully inflated. And this at the major festival :facepalm:
Maybe the person in charge of inflating these balloons with his mouth was blowing too much air to ventilate his friends during the heat wave in Europe this summer? :p

That could perfectly explain the underinflated Spitfire and Icarus. :D

Or Bruce used all the yeast available in Rock In Rio's kitchen for his beers... :innocent:

Maybe the person in charge of inflating these balloons with his mouth was blowing too much air to ventilate his friends during the heat wave in Europe this summer? :p

That could perfectly explain the underinflated Spitfire and Icarus. :D

Or Bruce used all the yeast available in Rock In Rio's kitchen for his beers... :innocent:
Things like that happen more often than one might wanna believe. Maybe a bit more often in the older days than today. When I saw them in 1990 (Hannover), the Eddie behind the stage was stuck and didn't come out - and in 1992 in Mannheim the big Eddie wasn't stuck at all: It didn't stop rising until untipping & dropping leftsides away at the back of the stage.

Because a set carpenter broke his arm just before SOTC while setting the cross up. If you listen to the original broadcast, I'm pretty sure there is a scream coming from backstage just before SOTC.
I've always wondered what the dialogue is at the start of that performance. All I can make out is 'WHAT'S 'APPENING?' - sounds like Nicko shouting it?

But Bruce is once again all over the place timing-wise. And it's always the intro to Run to the Hills.
That timing is terrible! With a band of this stature, the amount of professionals that surround them it seems like this should have been fixed after the first time.

But to have reoccurring timing issues during a full world wide tour seems inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back