LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the livestream last night, and honestly it wasn't as terrible as some are making it out to be in my opinion. In fact, I'd say it was really good for the most part.
Agreed.
A ton of the classics like The Trooper or HBTN are constantly around a B4, which is quite taxing, even for young people.
Yes. And the newer songs often go even higher (up to D)
Anyone notice Jan's been playing the opening riff in WOTW slightly wrong? I guess none of the others have noticed because he's been doing it that way the whole tour.
Yes, the note on the 4th beat is E, not F.
If I remember correctly, that version of Tears of the Dragon was tuned down, but Bruce cockily proclaimed in the Chris Jericho podcast that he could sing the Maiden songs in the original key.
Bollocks, they certainly didn't tune down because TOTD was too high.
But not so much to end the show with your singer unable to hit the notes!
If they didn't do it, you would call them lazy (which you do anyway, I guess).
It is a good read and he thanks Paddy, Austin, Griffin and Kia, because without them eternity would fail (or worlds to that effect).
Can you shut up already?

Yeah, there's other reasons to tune down you know. And yeah, I'm a fan, and I respect the privacy and don't make cynical comments about their families.

Short man’s syndrome.
I see the real problem could be identified in the meantime. :D

But then Steve would have that syndrome, too. I was standing next to him and admittedly didn't have the time to get my tape measure out of my pocket, but we were standing so close, my arm was touching his, so I think I can say he's 5'6" (1.72 m).

But then Steve would have that syndrome, too. I was standing next to him and admittedly didn't have the time to get my tape measure out of my pocket, but we were standing so close, my arm was touching his, so I think I can say he's 5'6" (1.72 m).

:D
Not every short man has that syndrome. Steve doesn't. His behaviour is normal. More than that: It's decent.

Very nice version, thanks!

Actually 1.72m is 5'8", but yes, I'm pretty sure that's his height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back