9. The Writing on the Wall
10. Hell on Earth
11. The Evil that Men Do
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden

14. The Number of the Beast
15. The Clairvoyant
16. Wasted Years
It's funny same like my idea. My opinion I have a doubt to 2MTM because There's a war..I think to Coming Home, Tears of the Clown, Out of the Shadows why not Darkest Hour? Some change to Phantom no play till Maiden England. Would be great Heaven Can Wait Vs Hell on Earth what do u think? I don't know but just like an idea Samurai Eddie vs Cyborg...cool and Badass!! Greetings

Last edited:
- A tour, at least an European leg (Wacken date confirmed)
- probably a new beer brand, major update of their mobile game. New action figures etc
- I really hope for a new album or a live release or something, but probably nothing like this

especially Bruce likes to play with these things.
I've just read once again yesterday an interview of Bruce in the march 2022 issue of the Rock Hard France in which he talked about the release of Rock In Rio CD/DVD, the charity concert for Clive Burr and about the choice of the setlists by the band members. He explicitely said to the journalist Olivier Rouhet that he always wanted to perform "Alexander The Great" on stage at least once in a life. Maybe this time has come with Bruce announcements in Zürich and Lisbon. :cool:

I've just read once again yesterday an interview of Bruce in the march 2022 issue of the Rock Hard France in which he talked about the release of Rock In Rio CD/DVD, the charity concert for Clive Burr and about the choice of the setlists by the band members. He explicitely said to the journalist Olivier Rouhet that he always wanted to perform "Alexander The Great" on stage at least once in a life. Maybe this time has come with Bruce announcements in Zürich and Lisbon. :cool:
After Belshazzar's Feast I expect everything...

maybe something big is brewing for 2023.

For the moment we travel with our imagination .. we will get a clearer idea very soon, perhaps just by looking at the poster of the tour. Whatever it is will be as great as ever ... and in all honesty, I can't wait to join. Up The Irons !! cheeers...
Something big IMO is a new album or SIT-themed tour.

Agree with the rest.
Would be great Heaven Can Wait Vs Hell on Earth what do u think? I don't know but just like an idea Samurai Eddie vs Cyborg...cool and Badass!!
Yep.
- A tour, at least an European leg (Wacken date confirmed)
I think we can expect a worldwide tour.
Here's what Bruce said about ''Alexander The Great'' in Greece in 1999 (6:31 in the video). I don't think that's a problem though.

My kind of realistic setlist guess:

1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. 2MTM
4. The Parchment
5. The Trooper
6. The Time Machine
7. Alexander
8. Stranger in a Strange Land
9. The Writing on the Wall
10. Hell on Earth
11. The Evil that Men Do
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden

14. The Number of the Beast
15. The Clairvoyant
16. Wasted Years
No ''Hallowed Be Thy Name''?

Senjutsu, Stratego and Writing On The Wall was played on LOTB tour. If they omit these songs for upcoming tour, there will be much more room for setlist variation. I'd be fine with that.

Won't happen if it's a Senjutsu themed tour.
There's still plenty songs for themed tour
Lost in A Lost World
The Time Machine
Days Of Future Past
Darkest Hour

Death of the Celts
The Parchment
Hell On Earth

songs in black have higher chance to be played, imo
I'd happily trade all three first album songs for Lost In A Lost World live.

There's still plenty songs for themed tour
Lost in A Lost World
The Time Machine
Days Of Future Past
Darkest Hour

Death of the Celts
The Parchment
Hell On Earth

songs in black have higher chance to be played, imo
I'd happily trade all three first album songs for Lost In A Lost World live.
There are, but they won't drop the title track and singles on the album tour.

This seems more like wishful thinking and setlist fanfiction collection than anything else. I'd have at least waited until the next leg of the tour to see if Bruce keeps bringing up Somewhere in Time in his goodbyes or something more material surfaces. Right now this feels like the speculation I saw over the 2014 Christmas card where people already thought that the next album would have some sort of ninja or Japan theme... because there were ninjas on the roof of the recording studio. I probably don't need to point out why that was wrong.

This seems more like wishful thinking and setlist fanfiction collection than anything else. I'd have at least waited until the next leg of the tour to see if Bruce keeps bringing up Somewhere in Time in his goodbyes or something more material surfaces. Right now this feels like the speculation I saw over the 2014 Christmas card where people already thought that the next album would have some sort of ninja or Japan theme... because there were ninjas on the roof of the recording studio. I probably don't need to point out why that was wrong.
Maybe that postcard was from the future. :ninja: See, Time theme popped up again. OMG! :D

What we have so far:

• Back in February Bruce's girlfriend posted a video of him singing Stranger in a Strange Land

• Instagram Ad/Twitter thread advertising merch of classic albums with SiT font and a hidden message flashing briefly
Code:
ccc
<<<
GGG
QQQ
CCC
ZZ ZZZZZ

• Day of the dead 2022 trooper features Stranger In A Strange Land eddie
DOTD%202022%20Trooper.jpg

• The Legacy Of The Beast art for the American leg has a background reminiscent of that the artwork in the centre of the SiT vinyl has, some constellations also match
FZpbGNJWIAE8aen

f357d304b72d4bad72eacbb32159d838.jpg

screenshot_20220808-115059_photogrid.jpg

• Jannick Gers' guitar tech Eddie Marsh posted on Instagram a photo of him tuning Jan's guitar at some venue with the caption "Somewhere on tour!"
1660658694440.png

• Jannick said this caption on the Tour Update video at 3:35
Hope to see you Somewhere on Tour

• Bruce making Somewhere (on Tour) references after Aces High on some shows:

He says it in the same way always pointing out SOMEWHERE with a pause before and after the word.

So far we've found:

• Graspop, BE 16/06: "We'll see you all later, down on the road ... Somewhere ... hahahaha"
  • Copenhell, DE 18/06: "We'll see you Somewhere in Time"
  • Zurich, SW 30/06: "We'll see you all Somewhere in Time"
  • Lisbon, PT 31/07: "We'll see you, Somewhere on Tour" (This was posted on the official YouTube channel)
  • Salt Lake City, UT, USA 19/09: "We will see you all ... Somewhere ... later, later"

All the videos bellow:
1:25

I read here that Bruce also said We'll see you somewhere in time on Copenhell too, check at 5:15

On the Graspop gig he said "We'll see you all later, down on the road ... SOMEWHERE ... hahahaha" at 5:25

USANA at 5:50

This post by Stjepan Juras
1660658863715.png

• Nicko McBrain's Drum One posted a video with a Somewhere Back In Time Eddie tattoo and Caught Somewhere In Time as the background music on Instagram
1660822615224.png

• Nicko McBrain said that he thinks IM will play Alexander on the Senjutsu tour
At 20:20

• Juras also posted this along with a picture of a SiT vinyl autographed by Bruce in Oslo 1996 (text reads "I don't like this one much")
1661700053426.png

• On the promo video for the Curitiba show Trooper Eddie was replaced with Senjutsu eddie but the SiT Eddie rider remained

• The Brazilian shirt recreates the Women in Uniform cover with Margaret Thatcher replaced with Senjutsu Eddie, Eddie with the Trooper and there's a Carnival theme, what's important here is that the woman on the right has a cyborg Eddie skin
1661699825249.png
brazil.png
The 2019 Brazilian shirt also featured SIASL Eddie
1661700422715.png

• Kevin Shirley posted on Instagram and Facebook this picture with the caption "Sometimes..."
1661979917091.png
Some days earlier he also posted a picture of him mixing something on his laptop.

• Iron Maiden posted a picture of the venue in Rock In Rio with a VERY provocative caption and emoji
1662129996820.png

• Bruce said it again on the first USA show of this leg, after Iron Maiden this time at 9:24
Somewhere in Texas, Somewhere in Time

Also, afaik a Senjutsu tour was never really anounced. Wacken 2023 is the only confirmed show and since this festival is so big they won't play Senjutsu in its entirety for sure.

Bruce also said during RiR 2022 that they'll be returning next year and then acted as if he shouldn't have said it.
"Brazil, have a great weekend, we love you, go home safe. Alright? We wanna see you all alive and well next year. Oh oop hahah"
RiR 2022 was proshot and live streamed as was Download Festival 2007 where Iron Maiden played for their AMOLAD tour and after the last song (HBTN) Bruce said:
"We'll see you later my friends, have a great (something) alright? haha Look after yourselves, you don't want anything to happen to you before next trololo summer, alright? We'll see ya haha".
Next summer was the Somewhere Back in Time tour.

There also seems to be a new Twitter account with not very subtle hints but I believe it to be fake

Debunked hints:
• 404 on the official website is cyborg Eddie: While true, as the internet archive proves us, this has been the case since at least 2016 therefore irrelevant

• Bruce saying they'll play Alexander and talking about it: Bruce has done this since 1999, especially in Greece thereforce also irrelevant

Last edited:
• The Legacy Of The Beast art for the American leg has a background reminiscent of that the artwork in the centre of the SiT vinyl has

I get where this is coming from, but I'd also point out that they replaced the nuclear explosion from the original poster as 2 Minutes to Midnight didn't get played, thus not having any "incorrect" song clues in the poster; in that sense, I wouldn't say the new background colour + stars are necessarily much of a SiT thing.

As much as Maiden has thrown in little clues and references here and there over the years, it would be very odd for an 2022 American leg artwork to be a "hint" for 2023 world tour.

I tried gathering everything that could even remotely be a clue

Yeah! Didn't mean to sound like I was blaming you for overreacting to vague, speculated clues, hehe. Given the popularity of the fan theory around the imagined connection between the tour poster and mentioned SiT artwork, I just had to come and put the killjoy cards at the table as well, haha!

What we have so far:

• Instagram Ad/Twitter thread advertising merch of classic albums with SiT font and a hidden message flashing briefly
Code:
ccc
<<<
GGG
QQQ
CCC
ZZ ZZZZZ

• Day of the dead 2022 trooper features Stranger In A Strange Land eddie

• The Legacy Of The Beast art for the American leg has a background reminiscent of that the artwork in the centre of the SiT vinyl has
FZpbGNJWIAE8aen

s-l1600.jpg

• Something about Jannick's guitar tech I can't remember

• Bruce saying somewhere in time and somewhere on tour during the final shows of the european leg, it was even uploaded on Maiden's youtube channel

1:25

This post by Stjepan Juras

Also, afaik a Senjutsu tour was never really anounced.
I agree Something is about to happen, Maiden leave nothing to chance and they know that this is how hype grows ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back