Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's assume that whatever the next announcement is, has to do something with an upcoming tour. How early (or soon :D ) can we expect an announcement? I've been a Maiden fan for decades, but for the longest time I learned about new albums and tours through magazines or their website, so I don't know how they've operated historically.
In other words: It's probably safe to assume, that any announcement for a future tour would only come after the current tour is done, right? Would be kinda weird to promote the next tour while still playing shows for the current one, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

In other words: It's probably safe to assume, that any announcement for a future tour would only come after the current tour is done, right? Would be kinda weird to promote the next tour while still playing shows for the current one, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

Yep there won't be anything until this tour is over, and probably close enough to when tickets go on sale. For as long as I can remember if Maiden are touring in summer then the tickets usually go on sale before christmas the previous year, maybe Oct/Nov.

Yep there won't be anything until this tour is over, and probably close enough to when tickets go on sale. For as long as I can remember if Maiden are touring in summer then the tickets usually go on sale before christmas the previous year, maybe Oct/Nov.
I this case Juras post Soon is deceiving. Oct/Nov is not so soon. Hmm..

Also, afaik a Senjutsu tour was never really anounced.
It will be announced after the end of LOTB along with the new tour poster.
ccc
<<<
GGG
QQQ
CCC
ZZ ZZZZZ
This code is really curious. :dancinggeek:
it would be very odd for an 2022 American leg artwork to be a "hint" for 2023 world tour.
Yeah, but also no one believed that they would include a ''hint'' for the new album in the poster for the final leg of LOTB tour.

Yeah, but also no one believed that they would include a ''hint'' for the new album in the poster for the final leg of LOTB tour.

That is also true! The speculated "hint" in the 2022 tour poster is, however, very vague at best. I'm not sure if it's trying to imply anything, really, where as TWOTW was... more or less precise - even if very mysterious. But I'll stand corrected if I end up being wrong!

My kind of realistic setlist guess:

1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. 2MTM
4. The Parchment
5. The Trooper
6. The Time Machine
7. Alexander
8. Stranger in a Strange Land
9. The Writing on the Wall
10. Hell on Earth
11. The Evil that Men Do
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden

14. The Number of the Beast
15. The Clairvoyant
16. Wasted Years

Why do so many people consider Alexander The Great as a realistic part of the setlist these days? Did I miss out something?

I this case Juras post Soon is deceiving. Oct/Nov is not so soon. Hmm..
I believe in my opinion, obviously not certain, that SOON is the least likely of all hidden messages. Attendance at the Wacken confirms that they will be out on a tour. Yes, but which one? SIT's 35th anniversary was in 2021, right ... maybe they had already planned something but the pandemic got in the way, shifting everything. Guess? sure ... I think until the end of the LOTB we won't know anything, it's pretty obvious. At the same time, correct me if I'm wrong, they never played less than 5 songs on an album tour. All this can also be nothing or everything ... let's wait and what to say let's join this !!! That said ... Up The Irons !!!

I think we wil get Senjutsu+SiT set tour with 5-6 Senjutsu and 4 SiT songs on set.

Also we maybe can get Rime and Phantom on set becuse it was also part of SiT tour.

The real question is about stage desing. Senjutsu set was not looking good on this tour. And since technology is much more advanced than '86 they can make a great SiT set.

If it'd be a "Somewhere"-based tour, I'd be really curious what will happen with Sea Of Madness. It was part of the setlist in 1986/87, so there's a chance. And not to forget that even TLOTLDR was played once.

If it'd be a "Somewhere"-based tour, I'd be really curious what will happen with Sea Of Madness. It was part of the setlist in 1986/87, so there's a chance. And not to forget that even TLOTLDR was played once.
TLOTLDR is one of my favorites from the whole decade and I'd be ecstatic if they played it ever again. Basically guaranteed to not return though.

I love speculation!
So I really like the idea that COVID held them back so they are merging two tours twice (Senjutsu/LOTB and Senjutsu/SiT) to save time and go to a new record next.
I believe the 3 tracks that are there will remain, hell on earth will definitely be played (I think Nico hinted at it too), they could add the time machine if they do 3 realms (since Bruce liked this idea from LOTB). They could have the Senjutsu Realm, the SiT realms (Futurealm) and the classics realm (Iron Maiden, FOTB, hallowed etc). I don't expect alexander, loneliness or any unplayed song. I'd want only the good die young. Starting with senjutsu isn't a good idea, they may switch places with stratego.

I think we wil get Senjutsu+SiT set tour with 5-6 Senjutsu and 4 SiT songs on set.

Also we maybe can get Rime and Phantom on set becuse it was also part of SiT tour.

The real question is about stage desing. Senjutsu set was not looking good on this tour. And since technology is much more advanced than '86 they can make a great SiT set.
I agree with you and I think this is the most realistic solution. That would be great, of course my opinion. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back