Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we wil get Senjutsu+SiT set tour with 5-6 Senjutsu and 4 SiT songs on set.

Also we maybe can get Rime and Phantom on set becuse it was also part of SiT tour.

The real question is about stage desing. Senjutsu set was not looking good on this tour. And since technology is much more advanced than '86 they can make a great SiT set.

I agree with you and I think this is the most realistic solution. That would be great, of course my opinion. Cheers.
Actually, I think it's too good to be true :D To witness ROTAM again, omg! :scared:

Last edited:
At the same time, correct me if I'm wrong, they never played less than 5 songs on an album tour.
That's true.
I think we wil get Senjutsu+SiT set tour with 5-6 Senjutsu and 4 SiT songs on set.

Also we maybe can get Rime and Phantom on set becuse it was also part of SiT tour.

The real question is about stage desing. Senjutsu set was not looking good on this tour. And since technology is much more advanced than '86 they can make a great SiT set.
Of course it will be the Senjutsu stage set - this stage was not created to be used only for a few months. But they can always have 2 stage sets like during the current tour. I would love to see a modern version of the SIT stage set. Agree about Rime and Phantom.
If it'd be a "Somewhere"-based tour, I'd be really curious what will happen with Sea Of Madness. It was part of the setlist in 1986/87, so there's a chance. And not to forget that even TLOTLDR was played once.
Sea Of Madness is not a difficult live song, TLOTLDR has no chance... I mean they dropped it after one show.
I love speculation!
... so they are merging two tours twice (Senjutsu/LOTB and Senjutsu/SiT) to save time and go to a new record next.
I believe the 3 tracks that are there will remain, hell on earth will definitely be played (I think Nico hinted at it too), they could add the time machine if they do 3 realms (since Bruce liked this idea from LOTB. They could have the Senjutsu Realm, the SiT realms (Futurealm) and the classics realm (Iron Maiden, FOTB, hallowed etc). I don't expect alexander, loneliness or any unplayed song. I'd want only the good die young. Starting with senjutsu isn't a good idea, they may switch places with stratego.
Speculation is always fun. I think the idea of merging two tours twice is very plausible and great (especially if their original plan was to do a SIT Hits tour after Senjutsu). That way we can have a new album in 2024!

I don't think we'll have Realms again though, but this time I do expect surprises in the setlist. There's a small chance they'll change Senjutsu as the show opener (because they all like to start the show with it), but Stratego is a good choice (DOFP too).

Actually, I think it's too good to be true :D To witness again ROTAM, omg! :scared:
Rime would make a fantastic return on the setlist is from Somewhere Back In Time that they don't play it. But I don't think they can do Rime and The Parchment on the same tour ... it's 2 songs about 13 minutes long and they would take up too much space. So one might exclude the other. Of course Maiden can do it all. Make A believe and then do B. Just my feeling.

That's true.

Of course it will be the Senjutsu stage set - this stage was not created to be used only for a few months. But they can always have 2 stage sets like during the current tour. I would love to see a modern version of the SIT stage set. Agree about Rime and Phantom.

Sea Of Madness is not a difficult live song, TLOTLDR has no chance... I mean they dropped it after one show.

Speculation is always fun. I think the idea of merging two tours twice is very plausible and great (especially if their original plan was to do a SIT Hits tour after Senjutsu). That way we can have a new album in 2024!

I don't think we'll have Realms again though, but this time I do expect surprises in the setlist. There's a small chance they'll change Senjutsu as the show opener (because they all like to start the show with it), but Stratego is a good choice (DOFP too).
I love Maiden when they talk with these hidden messages, half-spoken words, interviews, rumors, fonts etc but I go CRAZY !!! It's all really funny because each of us is hoping for something from them ... The particular thing is that there is all this speculation but there is no name for the tour yet ... Maybe I'm playing too much with my madness ...

I love Maiden when they talk with these hidden messages, half-spoken words, interviews, rumors, fonts etc but I go CRAZY !!! It's all really funny because each of us is hoping for something from them ... The particular thing is that there is all this speculation but there is no name for the tour yet ... Maybe I'm playing too much with my madness ...
Could you please write with normal font size ? Yours is aching eyes... :rolleyes:

Starting with senjutsu isn't a good idea,
I think the flow of the first 2 songs is great to start a show - Senjutsu is Maiden's only title song to be entirely slow (that's beacuse of the type of drumming), but then Stratego makes a nice change of the pace with its fast gallop. Much like If Eternity Should Fail and Speed Of Light live.

But Senjutsu could also work quite well in the middle of the set and thus the walk-on Eddie will not appear during the first song.
Actually, I think it's too good to be true
I don't think it's that impossible, tbh.
But I don't think they can do Rime and The Parchment on the same tour ... it's 2 songs about 13 minutes long and they would take up too much space.
And add to that Hell On Earth, Hallowed, Senjutsu, Fear, Alexander (?)...
...but there is no name for the tour yet
It will have after the end of LOTB, announced along with the new tour poster. I expect it to be Senjutsu World Tour (as Nicko and Bruce said) and still could be Senjutsu + SIT songs.
Why not? How can expensive are those inflatables? I can't imagine it's that much and changing a few backdrops hardly makes them go broke.
I meant that this stage will be used for a whole tour (if they don't change it). But yeah, they can easliy chage it during a tour for the SIT modern stage (there will be no middle pagoda, Spitfire or stained glass windows).

A SIT modern stage is really curious. The one from 1986 was not so big, but it had a giant big Eddie, a lot of inflatable things (inflatable pagodas... another connection, ha!) and a large lightning rigs. It's also curious if a modern SIT stage will have a different shape like the one from 1986.

Attachments

• sit '86.jpg
    sit '86.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 29
  • sit '86 (2).jpg
    sit '86 (2).jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 25
I love speculation!
So I really like the idea that COVID held them back so they are merging two tours twice (Senjutsu/LOTB and Senjutsu/SiT) to save time and go to a new record next.
I believe the 3 tracks that are there will remain, hell on earth will definitely be played (I think Nico hinted at it too), they could add the time machine if they do 3 realms (since Bruce liked this idea from LOTB). They could have the Senjutsu Realm, the SiT realms (Futurealm) and the classics realm (Iron Maiden, FOTB, hallowed etc). I don't expect alexander, loneliness or any unplayed song. I'd want only the good die young. Starting with senjutsu isn't a good idea, they may switch places with stratego.
Very interesting and plausible theory, kudos to you! And one more note: A few weeks ago there was debate on Dave's compalints about touring and being tired of. This might be linked to the theory that he then perhaps already knew that an extensive touring is going to happen in the nearer future (this year and next), so that might be a reason for his complaints (just in the manner like many people would complain as soon as they are given their monthly schedules by their company).

Last edited:
I don't want another unnecessary history tour of 3 legs after the Senjutsu tour!
I agree..

But I thought about something - what if Maiden want to celebrate their 50th Anniversary in 2025 with a Hits tour? It's unlikely we'll get another History tour.

2023: 1st leg of the Senjutsu tour (with or without SIT songs).
2024: 2nd leg of the Senjutsu tour (plus writing and recording a new album in the same year).
2025: 50th Anniversary tour (and album release later that year to go along with the celebration too).
2026: New album and tour.

If the Hits tour is 2 legs (then a new album in 2027), if it is 3 legs lol (then a new album in 2028, 7 years after the previous one... this pattern is not good).

Edit: If the album tour is only 1 leg (in 2023), then a Hits tour in 2024-2025 with a new album in 2025 or in 2026.

Last edited:
I agree..

But I thought about something - what if Maiden want to celebrate their 50th Anniversary in 2025 with a Hits tour? It's unlikely we'll get another History tour.

2023: 1st leg of the Senjutsu tour (with or without SIT songs).
2024: 2nd leg of the Senjutsu tour (plus writing and recording a new album in the same year).
2025: 50th Anniversary tour (and album release later that year to go along with the celebration too).
2026: New album and tour.

If the Hits tour is 2 legs (then a new album in 2027), if it is 3 legs lol (then a new album in 2028, 7 years after the previous one... this pattern is not good).
I think Maiden want to make it to the 50th career anniversary. I absolutely agree with 1st leg 2023 and let's say very likely. Future plans I honestly don't know ... Maiden have a big hater against ... it's called "Time" ... the years can't stop. Perhaps as you say, there is the possibility of a new album after 2023. Cheeers!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back