LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is fun to speculate but does anyone seriously think they will play Caught Somewhere in Time? It’s a great song but I agree with Rod; it sounds rubbish live. Also Bruce struggled bad on 1986-87. Bruce could have sung it in his 1999-2005 prime but not today.
It sounded rubbish live in 86 because they only had two guitars and you need three to do it right. That isn't a problem today.

It sounded rubbish live in 86 because they only had two guitars and you need three to do it right. That isn't a problem today.
Plus there's no properly produced recording of it that I know about. I might be curious to hear what it might sound like today but I am thinking Bruce and Nicko would not be able to pull it off.

The Clairvoyant has been out of the set since 2013 now, perhaps that could return next year. It's a longshot - but perhaps Bring Your Daughter? That was last performed in 2003, but would work well Bruce's current voice.

Last edited:
First time poster (in '22 anyway... been a while) Up the F'in Irons! lol... I need to know, where can one (aka ME!) look for the pregame party before the show in AUSTIN TX? No Trooper VIP party :( So looking for some prior to drink fest? Gonna have to find me some "drums" to throw out into the audience this year! (looking for some blow up drums... ) haha - Up Em! THE Chad....

I know it is fun to speculate but does anyone seriously think they will play Caught Somewhere in Time? It’s a great song but I agree with Rod; it sounds rubbish live. Also Bruce struggled bad on 1986-87. Bruce could have sung it in his 1999-2005 prime but not today.
I recall reading quite some time ago that Bruce isnt even remotely a fan of the song anyway, and im betting has no interest in attempting it next year.

Plus there's no properly produced recording of it that I know about. I might be curious to hear what it might sound like today but I am thinking Bruce and Nicko would not be able to pull it off.
The band said in interviews that Rod and the management crew have forgotten to shot this 86's tour. Until now, the guys are really angry about themselves not to have filmed the shows to give people a DVD.

The band said in interviews that Rod and the management crew have forgotten to shot this 86's tour. Until now, the guys are really angry about themselves not to have filmed the shows to give people a DVD.
How come that professionals "forget" to shoot their tour? If they would have been still a pub band in those days, "forgotten" would count as an excuse, but they were professionals in 1986. After carrying equipment around the globe like they did with the World Slavery Tour just before, "forgotten to shoot the tour" is the most ridiculous excuse ever.

They did not forget to film the tour; they decided not to film any shows as they had documented the previous tour with Live After Death.

It should probably be mentioned that filming shows in the 80s was significantly more expensive than nowadays.

They did not forget to film the tour; they decided not to film any shows
That's not what I've read in Rock Hard France some years ago when Bruce and Dave have been asked about this tour... They clearly said that they have forgotten to film the tour and immediately after that tour they realized it and blamed themselves for not filming at least one show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back