LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can we find this supposedly better recording

That's not what I've read in Rock Hard France some years ago when Bruce and Dave have been asked about this tour... They clearly said that they have forgotten to film the tour and immediately after that tour they realized it and blamed themselves for not filming at least one show.

Steve has blamed Rod for not filming the tour in the past, but perhaps they just forgot to do it (not sure how that could have happened considering the planning and cost involved with professional video shoots at the time though).

I dunno where the forgetting thing came from, the official explanation was and always will be that Rod Smallwallet declared they wouldn't do a video of that tour since they just did Live After Death. Since it's the 80s and recording shows is heinously expensive, nobody ultimately objects despite the pretty unique stage show being something that might've been live video worthy.

I dunno where the forgetting thing came from, the official explanation was and always will be that Rod Smallwallet declared they wouldn't do a video of that tour since they just did Live After Death. Since it's the 80s and recording shows is heinously expensive, nobody ultimately objects despite the pretty unique stage show being something that might've been live video worthy.
This is also why they went cheap on Maiden England and shot it on video instead of film.

What are precisely considered as the best possible quality bootlegs from Somewhere On Tour?

For video, I think atleast Paris and Philadelphia qualify as proper full proshot ain't possible to have, but is there any other?

And what about the audio?
1986-10-03 Oxford
1986-10-14 Leicester
1986-10-15 Sheffield
1986-10-20 Nottingham
1986-11-29 Paris
1987-01-13 Philadelphia
1987-03-11 Chicago
Is there anything else to add?
I think these were mentioned on this forum. I might have to look my own list of what I currently have and need to get next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back