LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Janick's guitar tech posted a photo of him working (from 2018), with the caption ''Somewhere on tour!''

It's happening again and I blame Belshazzar's feast campaign. :lol: I want hints & clues again, but if this is true then why does Bruce say these words only at 3 shows and not during the entire European leg of the tour (like he did in 2019)?

The letters/numbers/symbols are really strange though - C 2 < G Q [ Z ... 222

Btw, a modern SIT tour will only be worth it if they play ATG imo.
Updated tour poster (with different colour and added LOTB Eddie) for the remaining dates of LOTB:

View attachment 21594
I forgot to mention that they removed the 2MTM hint from the poster.

Last edited:
So... here we are... After we saw that picture from 1986 where cyborg Eddie fights Samurai Eddie.... Speculations about Senjutsu and SIT themed tour gains some more strength. Hype and speculations will rise. I hope band will throw us some more hints.
^ You know, you might be right - the updated poster has stars on it just like this Wasted Years artwork! The stars are absent from the original tour poster.

And Senjutsu-Somewhere In Time tour was predicted back in 1986 anyway...

View attachment 21608
:p

Btw, was this an official artwork? Edit: I see Derek's sign and the year 2000 wow. It must have been an event shirt.
Hmmm, i doubt that picture was drawn in 1986. To me it looks like late Derek Riggs period painting. Or am I wrong.

It seems that we now have the answer directly from Bruce himself... :nuts:

View attachment 21605

We could always carry a new set of placards next year and see what happens:

"Keep the tempo you old fart"
"You are going bald"
"Churchill was a racist"
"Margaret Thatcher, milk snatcher"
"You cannot play heavy metal with synthesisers"
"There's only one Paul, and that's DiAnno"
"You are more middle class than Glastonbury"
"Brexit means Brexit we're fucked"

More suggestions would be appreciated. :D

Disclaimer: this message has been posted with tongue firmly in cheek.

Last edited:
We could always carry a new set of placards next year and see what happens:

"Keep the tempo you old fart"
"You are going bald"
"Churchill was a racist"
"Margaret Thatcher, milk snatcher"
"You cannot play heavy metal with synthesisers"
"There's only one Paul, and that's DiAnno"
"You are more middle class than Glastonbury"
"Brexit means Brexit we're fucked"

More suggestions would be appreciated. :D

Disclaimer: this message has been posted with tongue firmly in cheek.
It’s on the fucking Autocue. ‘Breaking the law, breaking the law/Breaking the law, breaking the law/Breaking the law, breaking the law/Breaking the law’ – guess what? – ‘breaking the law.’ It’s ludicrous.”

“Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is not a concept album”

‘New music is coming soon’ summer of 2019

‘We don’t want to turn in a cabaret band’

‘ what did I see? … a f***ing cunt with a f***ing flare’

That's a secret code, IMHO. Or maybe a discount code on the purchase of t-shirts. Or maybe the name of an album #18. Or a new single. Or the name of a live album/DVD of the LOTB tour 2022. Or the "C2" could be the first letters of the song "Caught 2omewhere In Time". The "GQ [ Z" for "Qlexander Zee Great" and the 222, the announcement coud be done on the 22nd of february. The "GQ [ Z" could also signify "Greek QuntZ"... :facepalm:

That's a secret code, IMHO. Or maybe a discount code on the purchase of t-shirts. Or maybe the name of an album #18. Or a new single. Or the name of a live album/DVD of the LOTB tour 2022. Or the "C2" could be the first letters of the song "Caught 2omewhere In Time". The "GQ [ Z" for "Qlexander Zee Great" and the 222, the announcement coud be done on the 22nd of february. The "GQ [ Z" could also signify "Greek QuntZ"... :facepalm:
It's their instagram password

Nevertheless, the fact that the rumour indicates some entanglement between Senjutsu and SIT could be true... If you look into the whole cover artwork of Somewhere In Time, you can see some japanese letters behind Eddie's left leg... So, it's not so stupid after all to think that Maiden could do a Senjutsu/SIT tour... ;)

Code:
ccc
<<<
GGG
QQQ
CCC
ZZ ZZZZZ

What could it mean? Do we have a predictions thread for the clues or sth?
When you add each of the 6, the result is 18. When you add each of the 2, the result is 6. So, maybe it could be an announcement for the album #18, which could have some connection with the album #6, Somewhere In Time. Maybe a sequel of SIT ? About the <<<, I guess that is linked with the will of the band for us to look into the past... G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, Q the 17th one, C the 3rd one and Z the 26th, but doesn't mean a lot to me. If we have the G, that's because of Seventh Son Of Seventh Son. The Q is for Senjutsu. The C for The Number Of The Beast and the Z could be for No Prayer For The Dying (because 26 is 2+6 = 8)... We could also think this way : 2xc = 6. There are many possible answers to this code...

When you add each of the 6, the result is 18. When you add each of the 2, the result is 6. So, maybe it could be an announcement for the album #18, which could have some connection with the album #6, Somewhere In Time. Maybe a sequel of SIT ? About the <<<, I guess that is linked with the will of the band for us to look into the past... G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, Q the 17th one, C the 3rd one and Z the 26th, but doesn't mean a lot to me. If we have the G, that's because of Seventh Son Of Seventh Son. The Q is for Senjutsu. The C for The Number Of The Beast and the Z could be for No Prayer For The Dying (because 26 is 2+6 = 8)... We could also think this way : 2xc = 6. There are many possible answers to this code...
Interesting take, very good one.
<<< remind me of 1660147249819.png

Interesting take, very good one.
<<< remind me of View attachment 21613
Maybe we should expect a 180 degree turn into Maiden style. And so, the band returning to something more 80's Maiden style... We shouldn't forget that "senjutsu" is the japanese word for "tactics and strategy" and we have also a song name "Stratego" which reminds both "Brave New World" and the Maiden of the 80's... On 'Senjutsu' we also have the song "The Time Machine" (Maiden's DeLorean) and "Lost In A Lost World", the modern counterpart of "Stranger In A Strange Land"...

So, was 'Senjutsu' some kind of band's strategy to orient its music to something more "vintage" or "golden years classics" ? As Bruce sung in "The Legacy", only time will tell... ;)

Apparently, Janick's guitar tech posted a photo of him working (from 2018), with the caption ''Somewhere on tour!''

It's happening again and I blame Belshazzar's feast campaign. :lol: I want hints & clues again, but if this is true then why does Bruce say these words only at 3 shows and not during the entire European leg of the tour (like he did in 2019)?

Btw, a modern SIT tour will only be worth it if they play ATG imo.

I forgot to mention that they removed the 2MTM hint from the poster.
where did you find these letters/numbers/symbols ? where did you get them from?

Nevertheless, the fact that the rumour indicates some entanglement between Senjutsu and SIT could be true... If you look into the whole cover artwork of Somewhere In Time, you can see some japanese letters behind Eddie's left leg... So, it's not so stupid after all to think that Maiden could do a Senjutsu/SIT tour... ;)
I think it will be just like bos when discussing sets what best went with that Powerslave.

Obviously they think senjutsu best works with sit. But i honestly do not expect more than 3 played from the album

Wasted years, HCW , SIASL are the best bets with SIT artwork used maybe even the cyborg eddie battling the senjutsu one etc

But to expext 4 songs or more from the album just isn't going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back