LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah all event shirts I’ve seen for this tour have similar ugliness signature. Seemingly made by same mediocre artist.
Agreed that the German event shirt is truly ugly.
Btw just recently there was a discussion about the material quality in general of Maiden shirts nowadays:
Today I received the two Tshirts I ordered from the official Maiden store in the UK, both from the "Remastered" series (TNOTB vintage shirt and The Beast On The Road Europe Tour 1982), and I must say that especially all these shirts from that "Remastered" series are of an amazingly good quality. Last year I already ordered the Maiden Japan vintage shirt plus the Killers tour shirt from the same series, and they also look like almost new today. (EDIT: honestly, I'm really happy with the quality and everything about these shirts, so I just ordered the grey vintage "The Beast cracks the West Coast 1982" shark shirt as well :blueangel: )

Last edited:
I looked at what newspapers write about the concert on Saturday, normal dailies, not music magazines, because sometimes they write something funny.
But this time it is all praise.

(My translations)
Kölnische Rundschau
“Iron Maiden in Cologne: Impressive stage show in Müngersdorf”

Rheinische Post
“Iron Maiden in Cologne
In heavy metal heaven
Bassist Steve Harris runs around in shorts while tearing at the strings, Janick Gers literally lets his guitar fly - Iron Maiden are back, with new songs, they are rested and in top form.”

Kölner Stadtanzeiger
“Iron Maiden in Cologne: Triumphant return after a quarter of a century”
Kölner Stadtanzeiger :

ArticleMaidenKölnerStadtAnzeigen04Juillet2022.jpg

Rheinische Post :

ArticleMaidenRheinischePost04Juillet2022.jpg

Express Köln :

ArticleMaidenExpressKöln04Juillet2022.jpg

Two czech reviews about the Prague's concert on 20th of june. :)

Thinking about the concert still puts a smile on my face. My boss stared at me suspiciously because I walked down the aisle with a silly grin on my face.

Feelings are great when thinking of the concert I saw in early june. It's always that special moment to witness Maiden live in concert with goosebumps and feelings instantly present.
It's their fault and loss if someone only judges their mind by watching some youtube-clips whether to go or not to go and see them live.
Maiden still got it and it's definitely best to go out and see them while they are still here with us!

It's a joke Bruce is doing everywhere. One of the English slang terms for a toilet is the "shithouse". Usually, in public toilets people write graffiti on the wall, so he is trying to hint at Writing on the Wall being the next song in the set.

Oh, the dangers of translating things directly when one does not know a language well! :lol:

I hope nobody does that with Bruce’s surname as it could lead to some weird situations…

Actually I was saving money throughout they past weeks and months for some Maiden merch in Frankfurt on July 26... but I just HAD to touch my budget... absolutely LOVE these two vintage Maiden shirts and ordered them today... :wub: I think these two are the coolest ones from the offical store I've seen in a while... :wub:

2f.png2b.png1f.png1b.png

Looking forward already now what vintage shirts they'll come up with for the 40th anniversary of the World Piece Tour next year... :blueangel:

Very strange. One shirt has "Long Beach CA 1982 September 3" printed on, while the other shirt suggesting September 3 was Sacramento CA that day, but Long Beach was September 1. :rolleyes:;)

I would imagine that the original T-shirts would have the same dates. In the early days tour dates could change significantly from what had been announced.

It is worth checking if that is the case by comparing with the original T-shirts though. A few years ago Iron Maiden were selling a World Slavery Tour T-shirt with a list of countries on the back print including Hungry (auto-correct had not been invented when the original design was printed back in 1984 :lol: ).

Good reviews, that mentions the few timing mistakes committed by Bruce and Steve's miscontent about it.

Here's The Clansman.

Timing problems start at around 6:48 into the video.

On a related note, it seems Bruce now has a massive bald patch. Goodness me, he has lost a lot of hair since I last saw him. Time to visit Davey's hairdresser methinks! :D

Reactions: Yax
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back