LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOTD as the 8th song in the setlist! The last time this song was in the middle of the set was in 1992/1993, if I'm not mistaken.

FOTD as the 8th song in the setlist! The last time this song was in the middle of the set was in 1992/1993, if I'm not mistaken.

It's not in the middle of the set, main set is only 11 songs. They're playing Iron Maiden right now.

the band is clearly wanting to move on, its only called Legacy because of contract obligations but deep down they dont really want to waste 2022 playing the same 2019 set. they were always going to find a way to add new songs its in there DNA

Still think the NA tour should have been a full on Senjutsu set tho, they clrearly have the design already set up
I get that, but those 3 will probably be the exact same 3 opener songs for the album tour... why not do it different since you still have to finish the legacy tour? How many tours will they still be able to do? You probably won't hear Aces High as the first song of the set again... it makes 0 sense, even if they want to move on, which of course they should, they will only spoil whats to come and make it very predictable...

In a surprising twist: next year, Senjutsu tour. We're expecting Senjutsu to ring out any moment now and open the show but instead it's Aces High followed by Where Eagles Dare and 2MTM, after which they play every Senjutsu track but the first three in reverse order, followed by Fear of the Dark, Iron Maiden and then some random encore.

I get that, but those 3 will probably be the exact same 3 opener songs for the album tour... why not do it different since you still have to finish the legacy tour? How many tours will they still be able to do? You probably won't hear Aces High as the first song of the set again... it makes 0 sense, even if they want to move on, which of course they should, they will only spoil whats to come and make it very predictable...
yeah I do get that, there will literally be no surprise factor to next years show, I doubt they play the entire album tho, more like add 3 of Steves epics and end up with 6

The same backdrop (stained glass windows) for Blood Brothers as the one for Revelations (and FTGGOG in the previous two legs).

The backdrop for the 3 new songs is the same!

At this point, there's a possibility that there wont be any more tours? They acknowledge that, and want these songs to be performed?

At this point, there's a possibility that there wont be any more tours? They acknowledge that, and want these songs to be performed?
Definitely more tours. Maybe even more studio albums. Bruce at least wants to do one more album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back