LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear Steve. It' been a while

That was nice little goofing around from Steve and Nicko. Great to hear them again..
That was the last bit of video I've seen and then I will go to the concert without knowing too much.

Adrian with acoustic guitar for the intro of TWOTW.
So, getting similar goosebumps when saw the animated WOTW-video on live stream for the first time in july 15 2021.
Never forget that feeling and moment when the video started and we heard new music from Iron Maiden after long wait.
Even my wife was speechless, she loves Iron Maiden and will be seeing them live for the first time in june.
:applause:

I remember Bruce saying something to the affect of "people have paid for the Legacy setlist so we will stick to that", but this is not really the Legacy setlist is it? Where Eagles, 2 Minutes, For the Greater Good of God, Wicker all gone. Speaking for myself, I'm happy as long as Sign of the Cross and The Clansman stays.

I remember Bruce saying something to the affect of "people have paid for the Legacy setlist so we will stick to that", but this is not really the Legacy setlist is it? Where Eagles, 2 Minutes, For the Greater Good of God, Wicker all gone. Speaking for myself, I'm happy as long as Sign of the Cross and The Clansman stays.
It is really 3 new songs then a bunch of songs played all the time.

I remember Bruce saying something to the affect of "people have paid for the Legacy setlist so we will stick to that", but this is not really the Legacy setlist is it? Speaking for myself, I'm happy as long as Sign of the Cross and The Clansman stays.
it pretty much is all the key songs are still there with the key theatrics. Not many will miss FTGGOG, Wickerman and Eagles Dare imo

FTYzBz4WUAAkOGi

Really like the walk-on Eddie. First time I can think of one that looks better than the album version.

Didn't expect Blood Brothers to get played, but given the time, it's very fitting.

Altogether, the biggest surprise seems to be the running order, really. Moving "war" stuff to the end is a clever move and makes the set LOOK a lot more different from the past legs than it actually is.

I'm glad they're touring again!

I'm most likely unable to get to the Gothenburg show in the end and as much as that annoys me, at least I'm not missing any unexpected setlist curveball or anything, heh.

Up the Irons!

I was expecting them to follow the same route and order as on LOTB but with 3 new songs starting the set.
Well, it didn't quite go like that but I like it still. I think they could and should play as much as possible from Senjutsu on the album tour.

I would say that stratego & wotw for wickerman and where the eagles dare is a good trade off. I dont know about senjutsu for ftggog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back