LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting them to follow the same route as LOTB but with 3 new songs starting the set.
Well, it didn't quite go like that but I like it still. I think they could and should play as much as possible from Senjutsu on the album tour.
Potential whole album played....plus wrathchild of course

FTYzBz4WUAAkOGi

Really like the walk-on Eddie. First time I can think of one that looks better than the album version.
That's amazing!

That's what Im really hoping. It works perfectly for me, the album has great flow and no lesser songs or moments.
I would definitely want to experience it in full..
Not for me personally always like a curveball . A sea of madness thrown in would make me happy but won't ever happen

I still find it absurd to open the legacy of the beast tour with 3 new album songs that should be reserved for the album tour. This is the only type of tour where they can bust out songs that they normally don't include on the album legs, I will definitely miss where eagles dares and FTGGOG, not so much wickerman but still think aces high should be opener

I would like a surprise in the war set, cut midnight or something else, add Colors Dont Run from A Matter, it is sad no war song from that album actually

I still find it absurd to open the legacy of the beast tour with 3 new album songs that should be reserved for the album tour. This is the only type of tour where they can bust out songs that they normally don't include on the album legs, I will definitely miss where eagles dares and FTGGOG, not so much wickerman but still think aces high should be opener
Yep. Should've been saved.

the band is clearly wanting to move on, its only called Legacy because of contract obligations but deep down they dont really want to waste 2022 playing the same 2019 set. they were always going to find a way to add new songs its in there DNA

Still think the NA tour should have been a full on Senjutsu set tho, they clrearly have the design already set up

ALEXANDER?????????????? ACCORDING TO SETLIST FM? Must be fake. I have the print screen. Looking into the edit.

Looks fake from the edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back