Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they're going to move or cover those big sloping roof pieces for the non-Senjutsu sections? That seems like a much more challenging set to change than the previous one.
Could be some kind of fabric mounted over another theme's set.

Another thing... Switching from this theme to war theme (as it was on previous legs) seems borderline impossible.

I wonder how they're going to move or cover those big sloping roof pieces for the non-Senjutsu sections? That seems like a much more challenging set to change than the previous one.
Hmm i think they're going to start the show with this one and probably save the war theme for the encore so they have more time in between songs to change it

Just wow! :notworthy: Rod was right, it's amazing. A fantastic fusion between Senjutsu and LOTB. The stained glass windows are also covered... It will be even better if the stage set for the album tour is different than this one.

It's almost like LOTB Pt. 3 is the 1st leg of the album tour. :p
Yes that's what i was thinking. It definitely looks like an album tour stage set . I feel that they're going to play 4 songs from Senjutsu not 3

Could be some kind of fabric mounted over another theme's set.

Another thing... Switching from this theme to war theme (as it was on previous legs) seems borderline impossible.
I don't quite see how they will do with the war section. Is there any camouflage visible? Shame the picture is of low quality.

The pic looks like it's taken from an Instagram post - anyone able to find who posted it? Would love to see the original.

I don't quite see how they will do with the war section. Is there any camouflage visible? Shame the picture is of low quality.
I think it would be much easier to camouflage this set that put camouflage on it afterwards.

I can't my friend who sent me this told me that another one has sent it to him so nope for now we don't know who posted this. I don't have Instagram but if someone search arena zagreb on the locations on Instagram and check the stories maybe we can find it

Imo, Mayan walls looks way cooler than Japanese rooftops. Of course, image is low quality, we'll see. Can't wait for the show. Adrenaline starts to flow...

Paléo_2016_–_Iron_Maiden-7_(28417833616).jpg

Iron-Maiden-at-United-Center-04-06-16-1.jpg

file.jpg

Last edited:
I can't my friend who sent me this told me that another one has sent it to him so nope for now we don't know who posted this. I don't have Instagram but if someone search arena zagreb on the locations on Instagram and check the stories maybe we can find it
Uh oh. Maybe Rod got to him :lol:

I don't have instagram or I would try.

That senjutsu themed stage looks spectacular, makes you wonder how the actual tour next year can look any different. Looks like they are spoiling senjutsu 2023 already

Judging from the latest announcement they will change some songs to fit current times. Maybe it's still just Senjutsu songs, but to me it sounds like it could be other songs as well. Blood Brothers is looking likely IMO.

You mean they’ll address the situation???

So The Wicker Man stays. Sign of the cross and The Clansman also, and something off AMOLAD (1000suns or Colours), RTTH, FOTD, Flight Of Icarus, Aces High
2977E14E-B5C9-4FEE-859B-80B9C3D5BF4F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back