Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm looking at it right, I have two questions.

1. Is Bruce even going to be visible over the top of the rooftops? :lol:
2. Are the roofs collapsible/detachable? From the angle I'm looking at it, I can't imagine you'd fit a walking Eddie through his usual entry point as a roof corner'd wipe him out.

Is it though? They've been talking about adding a Senjutsu "realm" for a while.
Yes, but I did not expect the change in the stage decor.
That senjutsu themed stage looks spectacular, makes you wonder how the actual tour next year can look any different. Looks like they are spoiling senjutsu 2023 already
I think the stage set for the album tour will be different (the decor for it and maybe other props), but they probably will keep the rooftops. I doubt Maiden will want to reveal something for next year, the element of surprise will be more or less lost.

Last edited:
Yes, but I did not expect the change in the stage decor.

I think the stage set for the album tour will be different, but they probably will keep the rooftops.
I think opposite. There's no difference in stage set apart from rooftops/mayan walls/space station/ war trenches etc. I think, what you see now, will be Senjutsu tour stage (only back curtains will be different)

Last edited:
Im now thinking should I avoid seeing the spoilers and such...then go to the show without knowing anything about setlist and stage etc?.
I've only done it couple times previously, in my little humble history of seeing Maiden shows, in 2005 and 2018 shows I didn't know any songs until they were played there live. Other times I've read comments and reviews before going to the shows.
I think I can avoid the temptation...what you're going to do? You're gonna watch all the video clips and such starting from tomorrow?

Hmm i think they're going to start the show with this one and probably save the war theme for the encore so they have more time in between songs to change it
That means Aces High will be in the encores (like during ME tour..., tough song for the encores). But it will be much easier for them to change the stage to the War theme then and not after the Senjutsu realm. The encores are with no theme, so... Aces High (instead of TETMD), HBTN and RTTH. And they can add other old classic for the War theme earlier in the set.

Last edited:
Im now thinking should I avoid seeing the spoilers and such...then go to the show without knowing anything about setlist and stage etc?.
I've only done it couple times previously, in my little humble history of seeing Maiden shows, in 2005 and 2018 shows I didn't know any songs until they were played there live. Other times I've read comments and reviews before going to the shows.
I think I can avoid the temptation...what you're going to do? You're gonna watch all the video clips and such starting from tomorrow?
I'm not going to torture myself. It's fun to interact here. Excitement, etc. The Show itself is a different kind of a Beast.

That means Aces High will be in the encores. But it will be much easier for them to change the stage to the War theme then and not after the Senjutsu realm.
It's not logical is it? They will close the show with a war theme?? Trooper, The Clansman as the last song of the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back