Bruce Dickinson

And there's a chance this album will be great and will sell like hot cakes. This fact will propel Bruce's carier into new heights, and we will see Bruce's solo tour. And, and Adrian will be touring with Bruce. I'd wish..

I really hope that this will be selling like hot cakes or pancakes, because I would love to see Bruce's band live in concert. Counting on that.
Dreaming the situation, there they are playing absolute best songs from Bruce's career and Adrian is there too on stage.

I really hope that this will be selling like hot cakes or pancakes, because I would love to see Bruce's band live in concert. Counting on that.
Dreaming the situation, there they are playing absolute best songs from Bruce's career and Adrian is there too on stage.
It doesn't take many physical album sales at all nowadays for an album to chart well. I stream a lot I will admit (the only CD player I have is in my car), but I buy the vinyl if it's an artist I like enough.

It doesn't take many physical album sales at all nowadays for an album to chart well. I stream a lot I will admit (the only CD player I have is in my car), but I buy the vinyl if it's an artist I like enough.
Me too. I usually buy lp and sometimes also cd from my favorite bands/artists, then also stream albums. It's convient way to listen to music while doing sometimes something and you don't necesssarily have change albums.
Im pretty confident that Bruce will do some shows when the album is ready and Maiden-schedule allows it.

Bruce will be making much more money from milking his autobiography with his one man show than with any solo album release (Sad, I know). I would be incredibly surprised if there is a music solo tour.
I still think the most likely scenario for a real Bruce solo tour is if something happens that puts an end to Maiden’s touring career, but Bruce (and hopefully Adrian) are still game for touring themselves. Nicko retiring, or something bad happening to Steve or Dave are about the only conditions that could bring that about, though, so unless it involves a cheerful sendoff for Nicko it’s not something we should be hoping for.

A handful of festival shows like the 2002 Best Of tour might be possible alongside the Maiden machine, though.

I think Bruce have to do the solo show in SouthAmerica because he had to cancel it for the COVID situation. So I see that early next year he'll bring the SouthAmerican fans the solo show.

A handful of festival shows like the 2002 Best Of tour might be possible alongside the Maiden machine, though.

Agreed.

Saying that, it will probably be unlikely for Maiden to miss out on touring in the summer any time soon.

My AOB rating.

Absolute Gemstones:

Toltec 7 Arrival
Taking the Queen
Darkside of Aquarius
Road to Hell
Man of Sorrows
Accident of Birth
Ghost of Cain
Arc of Space

Good:
Freak
Starchildren
The Magician
Omega

Bad/Filler/I don't like:
Welcome to the Pit
Where will you put ''Wicker Man'' (also from AOB sessions)? I will definitely put it in the first category (and in the album too).

:eek:OMG, I haven't listened to this song in ages. Definitely one of the best Bruce's songs and belongs to AOB album.
It undoubtedly is strong enough for the album. The question is, where would it properly fit in the tracklist and maintain a solid flow?

It undoubtedly is strong enough for the album. The question is, where would it properly fit in the tracklist and maintain a solid flow?
Accident of Birth Redux
1. Accident of Birth
2. Road to Hell
3. Toltec 7 Arrival
4. Starchildren
5. The Magician
6. Wicker Man
7. Taking the Queen
8. Darkside of Aquarius
9. Man of Sorrows
10. Freak
11. The Ghost of Cain
12. Welcome to the Pit
13. Omega
14. Arc of Space

On the subject of changes to albums, I came up with this tracklist for an extended Balls to Picasso double album a while ago:

Side A
1. Fire Child
2. Hell No
3. No Way Out… To Be Continued
4. The Breeding House
Side B
1. Cyclops
2. Gods of War
3. 1000 Points of Light
4. Laughing in the Hiding Bush
Side C
1. Tibet
2. Change of Heart
3. Fire
4. Over and Out
5. Winds of Change
Side D
1. No Way Out… Continued
2. Shoot All the Clowns
3. Sacred Cowboys
4. Cadillac Gas Mask
5. Tears of the Dragon

Might come back and resort it later but I think it could’ve been pretty cool.

Now that it seems plausible that Bruce releases a new original studio album, it is possible that he spices things up with a new Best Of as an appetizer. While I don't think it's necessary if he choses to go down that path something like this would be really cool:
  1. Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter (original version)
  2. Son Of A Gun
  3. Born In 58
  4. Gods Of War
  5. Shoot All The Clowns
  6. Tears Of A Dragon
  7. Freak
  8. Darkside Of Aquarius
  9. Road To Hell
  10. The Magician
  11. Welcome To The Pit
  12. Omega
  13. Arc Of Space
  4. Gates Of Urizen
  5. The Tower
  6. Book Of Thel
  7. Jerusalem
  8. Machine Men
  9. Real World
  10. Abduction
  11. Kill Devil Hill
  12. Navigate The Seas Of The Sun
  13. River Of No Return

Now that it seems plausible that Bruce releases a new original studio album, it is possible that he spices things up with a new Best Of as an appetizer. While I don't think it's necessary if he choses to go down that path something like this would be really cool:
  1. Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter (original version)
  2. Son Of A Gun
  3. Born In 58
  4. Gods Of War
  5. Shoot All The Clowns
  6. Tears Of A Dragon
  7. Freak
  8. Darkside Of Aquarius
  9. Road To Hell
  10. The Magician
  11. Welcome To The Pit
  12. Omega
  13. Arc Of Space
  4. Gates Of Urizen
  5. The Tower
  6. Book Of Thel
  7. Jerusalem
  8. Machine Men
  9. Real World
  10. Abduction
  11. Kill Devil Hill
  12. Navigate The Seas Of The Sun
  13. River Of No Return
OMG, You included Real World but left out Alchemist and Return of the King?! Blasphemy!

I think his last ‘best of’ was already a perfect way to do a compilation. We got the big songs, live recordings, new material, rarities, and unreleased tracks. An incredible archival deep dive that I don’t think he’d be able to top unless he goes back and dredges the waters some more.

Back