Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

So another odd dream, not sure what it means entirely. This is a bit of a two parter.

Part 1.

Three years ago or so I started seeing this woman, makes the one from the last dream look like a saint. Anyway, my insane taste in women aside, we didn't date long. After we broke up and I was seeing a new gal, I dreamt that my now ex broke into my house and slipped into bed with me. I began having a panic attack and kept telling her she couldn't be there and she should go away. She became worried and tried reaching out to me to comfort me and I kept avoiding her. It had been easily 3 or 4 months since I had last had contact with her, but two days after that dream I receive a text from her asking if I wanted to hang out. Given I was in a new relationship I declined the offer, blew her off and haven't heard from her since.

Part 2

Again, that was two, three years ago. I am currently going trhough a lot of personal turmoil, a lot of mixed emotions having moved back to Mexico, another failed relationship, etc, etc. I decided to take some time to visit my dad and we went to visit his home town of Puebla for a weekend. The second night I had a disturbing dream. The ex girlfriend from the above dream was there, I was aware we were no longer dating, but our interaction was as though we were. We referred to each other as, "babe" and "hun". We were in a type of store and she looked distracted. A man came up to me with a Pittbull and asked me for advice on how to deal with his antics. My ex mumbles absentmindedly, "He needs to do some exercise." I say, "What?" and she repeats it. I tell her to tell him, but as she starts to do so he says quite upset, "I don't care what you have to say, I can't understand you so fuck off," and left. She was visibly annoyed and we go outside.

There was a sort of porch that created quite a bit of shade and we see the man again. I tell her to once again relate her advice. She frowns and says, "No, fuck him." "Ok, we should go then." At this point she loses it, she is over taken by fear and panic and begins to scream rather incoherently, " NO, NO WE CAN'T WE CAN'T! OH MY GOD SO MUCH BLOOD, SO MUCH BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!" "Um... what are you talking about? I ask her kind of chuckling, not taking her to seriously, but she just keeps repeating the same thing about the blood over and over. Reminded me a bit of Lady Macbeth and the "spots." So I ask her again, "what are you talking about? What Blood?" And here is when she looks me straight in the eyes, I could see the pure terror in them and she says, "FROM ALL THE VICTIMS YOU'VE LEFT BEHIND!" WTF? Ok, so I ask again, "What victims? What are you talking about?" She grabs my hand and says, "Here, I'll show you," and pulls me out from under the shade of the porch into the sunlight. The whiteness blinds me and then, envelopes me, I start feeling lighter and before I know it I'm awake.

I kept a close eye on my phone and my facebook for the next two weeks. Once it was clear she was not going to contact me after so many years I have been able to relax... to a point. Her words still haunt me... the blood... the victims I left behind... What is my troubled subconcious trying to tell me? Why, out of ALL my exes did it choose this crazy bitch to deliver the message? It's been two months and I'm still mulling it over.
So guess who sent me a friend request... At least my life is never boring.

Less than two weeks on and Senjutsu has already made its way into my dreams. I dreamt I was watching the band play the title track, only I was backstage watching the band from behind. The stage was in total darkness as the band started, Bruce banged on a war drum and slowly illuminated the stage by lighting torches as he sang the opening lines. He was wearing an outfit similar to the jungle coat he wore during The Book of Souls, and was waving a glowing blue crystal around for whatever reason. :huh:

Less than two weeks on and Senjutsu has already made its way into my dreams. I dreamt I was watching the band play the title track, only I was backstage watching the band from behind. The stage was in total darkness as the band started, Bruce banged on a war drum and slowly illuminated the stage by lighting torches as he sang the opening lines. He was wearing an outfit similar to the jungle coat he wore during The Book of Souls, and was waving a glowing blue crystal around for whatever reason. :huh:
Actually that sounds quite cool B)

I wonder if Rod ever reads this forum ...

There were four animal creatures stranded in a desert on a space ship. One was a winged dinosaur dude, and the three others I don’t quite remember. They could only move in shades, sort of like vampires, and were afraid they were stuck there for good. But then some clouds appeared and the winged guy heroically grabbed its friends and the four of them flew away, arriving in a neighborhood with Soviet apartment buildings. They were running to avoid spots of sunlight and just as they were about to enter a building, one of the animals hesitated and questioned whether they should avoid the sunlight anymore, that maybe it’s time to face the end. I didn’t get the point exactly, but it was sort of touching. Surreal piece of imagination. Like a race-against-time sequence in a movie but with cute animals.

Oh, and as a side-story I saw that later in his career, David Bowie had written mangas.

I dreamt, among other things, that I can go really fast if I roll inside a garbage bag. And I had the idea to jump from the balcony while in a garbage bag, because I thought I wouldn't get hurt, until I saw a video of someone testing this and it didn't go well for them. And then I decided to just continue rolling instead, and there was war and my bag for torn and...

This was a long strange-ass night. It felt so surreal, like I couldn't stop my dreaming even when I was awake. The most surreal thing though is that I headed to Google to see how I'd write garbage bag in English, and first result was "garbage bag in a dream". I even double checked. It was scary

Tonight I dreamt that the building where I live was inclined due to an earthquake that just affected to my building. And there was an eclipse too. The building was inclined with all the people inside and anytime could collapse. I tried to look for a safe exit but it was so difficult to walk trough the floor and stairs…then the day was turned night and the building collapsed with all the people inside. I died. Weird dream as hell.

I dreamt that a family friend of mine was shooting a movie in an apartment. Instead of his usually calm and friendly self, he was very rude with the actors and it made the atmosphere on the set unpleasant.

Then I saw a theatre play where I could walk around on stage to see the actors up close. I was the only one who could do this, the rest of the audience was sitting in chairs. I got in the way of the actors’ movement in some parts and thought they must be angry with me being on stage, but they didn’t break charcter. Until the start of the second act which started with three actors opening doors simultaneously and saying something funny which made them struggle with holding back laughter.

I dreamt Shaun Ryder of the Happy Mondays called me up and asked me to play a song with him at one of his gigs. He couldn't remember my surname, but he remembered me from playing with him before. I was quite excited about it (obviously I'm a bigger Happy Mondays fan in my dreams than in real life), though I don't know what song it was he wanted me to do - not that I could name more than one Happy Mondays song anyway. I asked him where the gig was and he didn't know, so I asked for the date and said I'd look up the venue on the tour guide, but he didn't know the date either. After a long silence, I looked at my phone's screen and saw he'd hung up on me.

I was walking around town with two friends (who were they, I wonder), experiencing different events. Even though they were good friends, I felt lonely. At the end, I went ahead and ran up a very steep hill while the other two stayed behind. Without much difficulty, I reached the summit and found myself in my home garden. It was nighttime and there were specks of light all over the sky, like stars but not quite.

It was summer (as it often is in dreams) and I was riding a bicycle in my neighborhood. I turned to my house and saw a girl standing there with her bicycle. Right in front of my fence and looking in front of her, ignoring me. “Are you staying here or going in…?” I asked her, to which she replied: “No, I’m just waiting here,” and rode off. She seemed a bit uncomfortable at my asking. I entered my garden, wondering if I had done something wrong.

I know why my brain sent me this dream. It’s because I’ve been dreaming of meeting a pretty stranger, like future lovers sometimes meet. Totally spontaneously, and then they spend the rest of their lives together. I suppose I’m wishing for something like that to happen to me, so my mind placed this girl in front of my house. But her leaving, or my reaction to it, probably shows my fear of doing things wrong, being afraid to let things take their natural course.

I've been having a somewhat-recurring dream for some time now. The dreams themselves are usually different, but the story is always the same: that I've missed Christmas somehow, either that I've forgotten or left it too late to buy presents, or that I've slept through Christmas day.

Another Christmas is upon us, and once again the first part has not come true. :cool:

I was trying to take 75 euros from the ATM and it gave me 7500 instead. I was afraid the government would find out and punish me.
Thinking back now, the bills from the ATM looked like Estonian crowns, not euros.

I dreamt that I was in the company of youngsters in a strange, foreign place. Recent high school graduates, I would assume, but I’m not sure. Among them was a young woman who I fell in love with at first sight. I was ready to be neglected by her but she stuck around and we walked along that unfamiliar place together. To her, though, it was familiar as she was showing the way. She was the embodiment of a perfectly beautiful person. All I remember about her appearance is that she was Slavic, maybe Ukrainian, had black hair and a rather tall, slim figure. We came to a grassy area with a steep slope down into water. She slid down the muddy slope - plop! - into the water and urged me to do the same. A little afraid, I sat on the ground, pushed myself down, closed my eyes and…I kept sliding and sliding but never reached the water, and that’s where the dream ended.

^Man, subconscious is an Ocean and you seem to be an Ocean of subconscious.

I had a perfect dream last night, pure happiness though I rarely remember my dreams. I will not share it for now, but it was the kind of dream that is like real and it makes you not want to get up from the bed. And in deed, I stayed to keep dreaming for an additional hour.
It made my week! :D

I must have woken up more than 5 times over the night and saw a new dream every time I fell asleep again. It was bizarre but the only one I remember was about me in the Middle-East with my father. He had been there before and was showing me the place in his slightly arrogant “I know everything” tone.

Possibly influenced by the Which Member of The Band Would You Like To Have A Pint With? thread, I dreamt I was walking down a country lane on a warm summer's day with Bruce, though it was just by chance that I met him. We had a good talk, wish I could remember what it all was about. The last thing I remember saying was that Somewhere in Time is the Maiden album that sounds most "of its time".

I dreamt that Adrian was living in a broom cupboard underneath West Quay Shopping Centre and had lost a book, which I found and was trying to return to him. I eventually succeeded but, though he was glad to have the book returned, seemed uncomfortable at our meeting and was very keen to get rid of me quickly afterwards. Which didn't bother me: I thought he was probably worried I was going to do the "fan girl" thing and just be a nuisance, or maybe he was just embarassed about being discovered living in a broom cupboard in Southampton ...:blink:

I was at my brother’s workplace which had turned into a huge building with many floors and long hallways. For the most part, it was empty, making it a spooky place. I wanted to go for a leak but discovered that the toilet entrance was very narrow and you’d have to crawl through it, so I aborted the idea. I was planning to post here in the rant thread how much I hate tiny claustrophobic toilet entrances.
A bit later I was standing somewhere in a crowd, observing the activities of an evil chef. Suddenly a bunch of cute girls surrounded me, which felt pretty great and everything else just faded away…

Back