Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

IRON MAIDEN Partners With ASDA Supermarkets To Launch Exclusive 'Senjutsu' Album Products

"In a U.K. first, legendary British metallers IRON MAIDEN are celebrating the launch of the 17th studio album, "Senjutsu", with two other unique products for their fans. 226 of the Asda stores will carry a display unit with an exclusive album edition of Trooper's Sun & Steel Japanese lager and their very own album t-shirt featuring band icon, Eddie.

"IRON MAIDEN are an incredible British institution and the best in their field so it's really exciting for us to be able to reward their legions of fans with some fantastic products for the launch of their hugely anticipated new album, 'Senjutsu', on September 3rd," says Andrew Thompson, Asda's senior manager on entertainment.

Adds Warner Music's SVP commercial Derek Allen: "There are few bands in the world that can provide such a breadth of products that their fan base love and we're delighted that Asda respect music enough to partner with us across several sectors. Every MAIDEN studio album launch is an event and their fans get behind it like no other. This partnership offers something for everyone all in one place."

The limited-edition Sun & Steel re-branded Trooper Japanese lager is a must for craft beer drinkers, MAIDEN fans and collectors everywhere"

Iron Maiden isn't even promoting this album. Besides the viral marketing campaigns, the interviews, the expensive video, the posts from their producer, daniel_bels, the probable surprise single drop tomorrow, they have done nothing. This is inexcusable.
TBH at the moment of this bitching they were doing nothing. People have short memory.

I guess Stratego being a single kind of confirms it will be played live on the album tour. My guesses for the songs that will be played: Senjutsu, Stratego, TWOTW, Time Machine, Hell on Earth and another one of 'Arry's epics.
''Days Of Future Past'' too, I think. Agree about the aforementioned 5 songs.

Eddie with a half mask! I wonder if this will be the official cover for the single... SSOASS vibes.
Don't think this is an official artwork. Haven't seen it anywhere else other than the maiden brazil instagram page.

I like the beautifully designed boxset eddie as well. Probably more than the gruesome album cover eddie.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819-125635_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819-125635_Google.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 18
Back