Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Anytime now..good days, waiting for the Stratego and also september is coming sooner than might think.
Just as those hot summer nights are ending, the fall begins to grow it's shadow, bringing rain and..I don't want the summer to end.
I've waited for these moments, these precious feelings that each new Maiden album has brought me. It's always that special.
I think it's neat (if not even neat neat neat by The Damned) that album is being released on september 3rd as TBOS came out on september 4th 2015.
Anyways, thanks for the all people especially all the detectives and people that found the glues and shared them.
It was great that you @Fabio Maiden did guess the dates correct, you got some good and reliable sources and such, if you hear anything similar in the future please share the stuff here with us. Hope you're having good time there!
F*k, I'm feeling You, man. I hate murky and grey autumn days. Summer, please stay. At least we will have a new Maiden record. We will listen to it, we will argue about it... till the end of time, till the end of life / The wheel is turning as we die!

Songs that will be played live:
Stratego
Senjutsu
Days of Future Past
The Time Machine
Death of the Celts
Hell on Earth

oh... and Writing on The Wall

Have loved listening to Dave and Adrian’s solos on TWOTW over and over and over and am now exceedingly primed to hear Janick weave some magic on his fretboard with Stratego. Perhaps the other amigos will get another solo too!

Bring. It. On.

Songs that will be played live:
Stratego
Senjutsu
Days of Future Past
The Time Machine
Death of the Celts
Hell on Earth

oh... and Writing on The Wall
And the slightly more pessimistic take

None.. Maiden have played their final show.

If not... They will play all of the songs, but rotate some of them.

Back