Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I'm assuming you say Killers, POM, and SIT are inferior to other Maiden albums, or inferior in general?

Because Killers, POM, and SIT all are fantastic.
No, I am just saying that if you put all the albums in order, the "graphic" looks like that (between albums). One good, the next not so good like the last one (not bad, but inferior).

Thought he had 16 songs written. Also he will use Eternity for his solo album and apparently one of the tracks is called Nightmare. I believe it will be a dark album in addition to it being a concept one.
Sorry, I must have missed something. Where do these information come from? He's talked about it in an interview?

I saw on Reddit that they have write in the song time on stratego on the iTunes. The only two songs who had that was TWOTW and Stratego. Usually that means it is to be release soon.

Not that AMOLAD is not a good album. Especially after the 2015 remastering it sounds super powerful and clear. But IMO it is too uniform if that makes sense. I think all songs have more or less a very similar feel (if you know what I mean). I am all for variation in an album and it seems Senjutsu is like that.

the more complex songs (Isle of Avalon/Starblind/Empire) don’t get played live typically.
To me, Dance Of Death, Paschendale, When The Wild Wind Blows, and The Red And The Black all feel more complex than Isle Of Avalon and Starblind and those were all played live.
While I like the Alchemist, I expect something better this time, they haven't released those as singles, but will see. Also, I expect song snippets also appear at Amazon etc. where you can listen into all the songs a few days prior.
I don't think I ever see snippets available ahead of time for any new album releases these days. The last Maiden album to have those was Final Frontier.

Back