Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bels_feast has put a new Twitter banner up, and correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like the original location of the ‘Iron Maiden’ album wall.

I’m wondering if Derek Riggs is involved?
I hope he isn't. He was amazing in the 80s...but look at his 'recent' works :facepalm: Digital and 3D broke him somehow.
Ohh the anticipation. Don't think I'll sleep properly

Might be silly or not, Im just thinking something that's going when I listen to Iron Maiden..
Are we sure that TWOTW is only about the first letters of the words?
What is the morse (is it that?) at the start of the video?
22 hours and 58 minutes to go..
The beeping is the sound of a pedestrian crossing. So it just seems to be ambience to set the scene (Eddie on the streets of London?)

The addition of the T is interesting. We know Maiden like to start titles with “The”, but why wait until now to reveal that?
To confirm that the name of the single will be indeed (T)WOTW?
@bels_feast has put a new Twitter banner up, and correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like the original location of the ‘Iron Maiden’ album wall.

I’m wondering if Derek Riggs is involved?
I think they just shared another key place from the band's past (with the poster).

I doubt about Riggs, but who knows... possible last album cover made by him would be nostalgic and emblematic.

Copyright © 2021 Iron Maiden, All rights reserved.
^ Probably the last hint that tomorrow's announcement is for the new single (and album).

Btw, the rumored release date September, 3rd 2021 is Friday - on this day of the week are usually the releases of new albums, if I'm not terribly mistaken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back