Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my personal thought!

I feel something a lá El Dorado - TFF might happen, with a little over 2 months distance between the launch single and the full album release.

As hours pass, I'm more and more convinced all of this is leading to the album release within this year. And that was just a possible date I thought of. 2 months and 9 days after new single release.

TFF came 2 months and 8 days after El Dorado release (2 months and 5 days after, if we consider the Australian release, or whatever).

I don't think all this BIG campaign is for "just" a song. I'm expecting an announcement on the 15th, and the album around the start of autumn.

I think pandemic and tour to complete are NOT their main issue, anymore. What I hoped for, and yet would have never believed to happen.
It was probably already planned, anyway, to release the album this year if 2021 leg hadn't gone ahead. I can't believe they listened to our rants and complaining under their post comment sections and choose this path ONLY because of us, ballsbreaking fans.

There must be / must have been a BIG, HUGE plan, already set around early this year.
Yes, I believe that on july 15th they will announce album, tracklist, (possible) single, formats and art etc usual things.
Then couple months later we will get the album, same thing for like TBOS (announced on june 18th, released on september 9th).
It has to be around september, earlier perhaps late august but september it will be.
So exciting times really..good for me!

Maybe this was it? Naaah.

They are really milking the merchandising cow, aren't they? :facepalm:

Obviously, I was merely kidding about the thin line between something being fantasy & confirmed at MaidenFans.

I thought as much, but I thought I better nip the discussion in the bud, because people are going to take some of these fantasys as being true and will feel "betrayed" when ATG is not in any set.

I feel something a lá El Dorado - TFF might happen, with a little over 2 months distance between the launch single and the full album release.

I don't think all this BIG campaign is for "just" a song. I'm expecting an announcement on the 15th, and the album around the start of autumn.
Good reference with ''El Dorado'' single/TFF album release (for TBOS album/single was the same).
15th of July is probably the announcement and dates for the single/album releases and possibly the tracklist.
This is a possibility too. Album release in September/October this year.

Screenshot_20210629-210128_Gallery.jpg

The album title / single title, given the last line, should/could/must have 3 WORDS.

And given that I think WOTW is the single and it has 4 words, that could be the album's number of words.

So my thesis about 'The Fire Of Belshazzar' being the album title could already be rejected.

"We'll signal, but not yet..."
= You'll get the full info on Thursday, July 15th.

The hype is such that I already started doing fan arts without even knowing the album title, lol.

203348639_10158461049457967_8754217180011909335_n.jpg
204119996_10158461049637967_9169060985911672040_n.jpg

I think everything is obvious now. IM 17th opus is on the way. I can predict they release new album this Autumn, probably October. I'm still not sure what will they do with tour? So, maybe they announce brand new dates for North America and spoil Legacy shows in Europe with new album promotion. No chances for Australia and Asian dates before an European leg. They are psyched about Covid Down Under.

I don't know if any of you already mentioned it, but, Belshazzar worshiped the moon like a God, and a few days ago, Maiden social networks uploaded a video of Adrian Smith playing "Moonchild". Coincidence?

I don't know if any of you already mentioned it, but, Belshazzar worshiped the moon like a God, and a few days ago, Maiden social networks uploaded a video of Adrian Smith playing "Moonchild". Coincidence?
Fourteenth Son Of A Fourteenth Son confirmed.

Can someone do a recap of this? I'm completely lost.
Check this great running blog post by a fellow Fanclub member:

This reminds me a bit of the Benjamin Breeg campaign, which of course, was more crude than this. The mystery and clues thing.

I think it is a coincidence, Adrian's video was for the SSOASS listening party.

But while we're talking about coincidences....

Could it be significant that the listening party is for a concept album? Are Maiden reminiscing about this album at this time on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back