Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, confirmed so far, apparently:

Writing on the Wall/Belshazzar's Feast (song/album title/titles?)
NEW SONG WILL BE PLAYED NEXT YEAR
Concept album about Babylon!!!!
ATG will be played on the album tour

Lovely.

;)
So it would be fantastic perspective, so we will see.

Changed - I doubt, but they may spoil the tour with new album promotion or so. Do you remember 2010 tour?
I’m still gutted I missed that tour. First tour I’ve missed since 2005. It was funny to see them touring an album that hadn’t been released. Even when it was released before one of the Italy show, they still only played ‘El Dorado‘.

If they are to release it this year, do you think LOTB will be changed to a new album tour?
I doubt the album will be released this year (rather only info about it). Only a new single would be great for Maiden, actually - they still will play the short leg of LOTB next year and the new single will be added to the setlist for even bigger hype. They can spoil the tour with album promotion too (like during TFF 2010 leg tour). The whole situation is different/difficult, because they have a tour next year.

If the album is released this year, they may or may not change LOTB (contract obligations? their plan is to finish this 3rd leg?) to new album tour.
Maybe they will not change it because it's a short leg, the dates are already announced, before it there are plenty of months for the album promotion, they want to records some shows from it and their original plan was LOTB tour to have 3 legs.

Last edited:
So, confirmed so far, apparently:

Writing on the Wall/Belshazzar's Feast (song/album title/titles?)
NEW SONG WILL BE PLAYED NEXT YEAR
Concept album about Babylon!!!!
ATG will be played on the album tour

Lovely.

;)

Ah here, nothing confirmed at all, and only WOTW and Belshazzer's Feast are even linked to the new album, the rest is fantasy

Maybe this was it? Naaah.

Maybe this was it? Naaah.
Hehe, I hope that the announcement will be of the album, single and tour things instead.
Imagine if people had hoped for something else and it would be this..no way.
They are definitely building up hype and announcement for something bigger and cooler.

How did you pick September 24th date for the album? I didn't check all the past messages...so wanna ask.

Just my personal thought!

I feel something a lá El Dorado - TFF might happen, with a little over 2 months distance between the launch single and the full album release.

As hours pass, I'm more and more convinced all of this is leading to the album release within this year. And that was just a possible date I thought of. 2 months and 9 days after new single release.

TFF came 2 months and 8 days after El Dorado release (2 months and 5 days after, if we consider the Australian release, or whatever).

I don't think all this BIG campaign is for "just" a song. I'm expecting an announcement on the 15th, and the album around the start of autumn.

I think pandemic and tour to complete are NOT their main issue, anymore. What I hoped for, and yet would have never believed to happen.
It was probably already planned, anyway, to release the album this year if 2021 leg hadn't gone ahead. I can't believe they listened to our rants and complaining under their post comment sections and choose this path ONLY because of us, ballsbreaking fans.

There must be / must have been a BIG, HUGE plan, already set around early this year.

Last edited:
Hehe, I hope that the announcement will be of the album, single and tour things instead.
Imagine if people had hoped for something else and it would be this..no way.
They are definitely building up hype and announcement for something bigger and cooler.
Cooler than Maiden Cooler? That will keep your trooper beer cold for that nice heavy metal feast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back