Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should say that....

First single title confirmed: Hellish hellcat from hell... or something

7 years gap? Are they going to get over the Metallica's record of 8 years or what?
It's too long time..., especially for Maiden.

I understand that they want to finish the LOTB tour before the release of the new album, but 7 years is too much... they are not get any younger. The current situation in the world (big factor for that) and the fact that probably their plan from the start was the LOTB tour to be 3 years delayed the album (I think the album was set for a release after the cancelled 2020 leg). But so many other bands already released or will release albums during these times without tours, so why it's a problem for Maiden. <-> New music soon/exciting things in the works...? They even don't say if the album is ready and recorded (I think it is, probably since 2019... and they write songs all the time, so). Everything is kept in secret (in contrast with the other bands), but that's the way Maiden works.

I still think they will release it after the short 3rd leg of LOTB tour next year (if there are concerts next year). This 3rd leg of LOTB should have been for Asia/Oceania/Europe (like the original plan for 2020 was), not only for Europe... again (2018 leg) - LOTB tour still do not visited Asia/Oceania, but with the current situation is difficult. If they played there, maybe the setlist would have been the same (considering the 2 years without tours). Anyway, they should have released the album this year (keeping the pattern since the DOD album - 3y. to AMOLAD, 4y. to TFF and 5y. to TBOS..., 6y. or not...).
Imagine if they do a 4th leg of LOTB for Asia/Oceania... :scared: - they keep extending the History tours with 1 year (since 2005).

Hope for next year they at least will change some songs in the setlist (because they'll play Europe again) and release a video concert from this spectacular tour - which is a must.

Last edited:
Let's wind @Perun up and start a 6 month discussion about whether the video is for the single or could it be for the whole album?? Maybe it's a DVD?

Hey, you know what? If this post has authentic information and isn't just meant to take the piss, it's actually some decent foundation for speculation (unlike WOTW). So this wouldn't wind me up as much.

Although he was a blabbermouth he says nothing that we didn't know:
1. There's new Maiden album (We know that since early 2019. And Bruce said on tour that year: Be ready for new music soon)
2. It sounds great (What else was he going to say?, Anyway I remember when No prayer was released . He said it was sounded great. Years later said it was sounded like shit)
3. There's an awesome video for it. Well, if there's a new single, there's a new video.

The thing here is when the f***ing new album will be released? How much we have to wait?

I bet new beer will be released before the new album.

Anyway, what the book idea? What he is talking about?

Anyway, what the book idea? What he is talking about?

A book about the Skunkworks era. Judging by what I've gathered from the Facebook group, it sounds very interesting and hopefully will end up being well put together, but it's obviously too early to say anything for certain. :) He also mentioned that Bruce agreed to write a foreword for it!

Sounds boring to me but if they are happy with the idea, it's fine.

Chapter 1: Why I decided to cut my hair?
Chapter 2: The Cesna idea to travelled trough the US
Chapter 3. Why I said dirty things about Maiden then?
Chapter 4. Sarajevo War and how we ended playing there in the middle of the war.
Chapter 5. Why the bass player runs a facebook group with these stories 25 year later and why he can't leave me alone?
Chapter 6. He is a blabbermouth and he doesn't know how to keep a little secret

The book will probably centre around the Sarajevo gig, now that Bruce found that he can market that cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back