And nickel, neodymium, neptunium, germanium
And iron, americium, ruthenium, uranium
Europium, zirconium, lutetium, vanadium
And lanthanum and osmium and astatine and radium
And gold protactinium and indium and gallium
And iodine and thorium and thulium and thallium

Hey, remember whe Journsy was good?

Me neither
I mean I would say they’re B tier / A tier classic rock. “Stone in Love”, “Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)”, “Any Way You Want It”, some classics in their catalogue. But also not the first band I’d throw on in the mood for rock n roll lol.

There's antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium
And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium
And nickel, neodymium, neptunium, germanium
And iron, americium, ruthenium, uranium

Europium, zirconium, lutetium, vanadium
And lanthanum and osmium and astatine and radium
And gold protactinium and indium and gallium
And iodine and thorium and thulium and thallium

FWIW, although I love Tom Lehrer in general, I find the original lyrics funnier.

Just got my new camera delivered today and love it! I couldn't justify buying a digital SLR, so I got a bridge camera, which is pretty much a compact digital with a much bigger optical zoom lens and a few features more than your average compact. I had a go at photographing some wargames miniatures tonight, but can't wait to try the camera outdoors tomorrow.

I have a meeting at midnight and then another one at 3:30am.

I'm usually still up at that time anyway, but it's a problem now that I have to stay up. OK, they told me I don't have to stay up, but those meetings make up my quota and I wanna be there in case the prospect is late, can't get into the meeting or something unforeseen. Also I probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep without knowing if the meeting went well or not.

Back