Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

37.4% Eastern European

Now you have permission to wear these

adidas-3-stripe-sweatpants-black-5_grande.jpg

Jesus Christ, I hadn’t checked post counts in forever, but this is my 15,000th. Also I’m tired as fuck

I had without exaggeration the most traumatic experience of my entire life right now.

I made my classic tortilla pizza. I put all the usual ingredients on it, except for the egg, as I usually put it at the end right before I put the pizza in the oven. Just as the oven's light went off meaning the pizza is ready to be put into the oven, I cracked the egg and poured it over the pizza... Except I didn't look... It was all green and black and stinky... I ruined the pizza, guys... I tried cutting out the parts that the egg touched but it all stinks now and I'll have to throw it all away. It hurts me to the bone.

I'll probably order something now as I have no patience to go through it all again. The Great Tragedy of Failed Eggpizza of 2021 will never be forgotten.

Egg.png

Ah, now I see the reason the household economics teacher of junior high told us to break eggs in a separate cup first before adding them to the food. I've never had a rotten egg so I stopped doing that years ago.

break eggs in a separate cup first before adding them to the food.

Usable but way too complicated for a simple fried egg, if you want it to come out right. I'm not a chef and I don't even like cooking that much, but I wouldn't overcomplicate here. The usual light crack of the shell, thumbs in, then split it open above the spot where it needs to be. As soon as the thumbs are in, the egg is free to smell if it's rotten.

Back