Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: removed from the world
Clue #2:

1599991234971.png

Clue #3: the writing team of this song authored two tracks on the album on which it was released, two on the album before but none on the album that came next.
Clue #4: it is not Ozzy's fault.
Clue #5: Game Of Thrones

Incorrect guesses: 2 A.M/ Out of the Shadows/ Flight of Icarus/ Ghost of the Navigator/ Starblind/ Rime of the Ancient Mariner/ 2 Minutes to Midnight/ The Man Who Would Be King/ Lord of the Flies/ Charlotte (or Sharon) the Harlot/ Back in the Village/ The Unbeliever

Gates Of Tomorrow
That's the one, congratulations! :okok:

Clue #1: removed from the world < second line of Dream Theater's "Caught in a web" //the chorus goes "Trapped in a web..." + " Weaving a thread round your heart and your soul "
Clue #2
1599991234971.png

< "Ships in the night when I pass out of sight"

Clue #3: the writing team of this song authored two tracks on the album on which it was released, two on the album before but none on the album that came next.
< I won't say more than "self-explanatory" to allow you to revise the credits. "Thank you, Vincent!" :D
Clue #4: it is not Ozzy's fault. < "You can't blame a madman for this, if you go insane"
Clue #5: Game Of Thrones < same initials as "Gates Of Tomorrow"

Your turn, @Jer . :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jer
How does being tapped in a web remove you from the world? Is there a reference I’m missing?
It's a reference to Caught In A Web by Dream Theater (fantastic song, by the way). The chorus is:

Caught in a Web
Removed from the world
Hanging on by a thread
Spinning the lies
Devised in my head

Trapped in the web...
"Trapped in the web", on the other hand, seems to be a typo.

No to all.

Clue #1: Poker Face
Clue #2: Wider divide that you can’t see

Incorrect guesses: Aces High, The Angel And The Gambler, The Red And The Black, Run To The Hills

Back