Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Oh my you're the female versions of Leonard and Sheldon. :lol:
btw: that's a compliment. ;)

I don't take the GMAC that seriously to make notes but when I was "in charge" for the Guess The Iron Maiden song, I searched the net for clues and pics and find the right order to make the clues. I even dreamt about it.

20200830_181449.jpg
I also found this drawing by a 2-year-old on another notebook next to my Metal Album Cup notes. I'd like to think it's her view of the Black/Death Metal songs in the Cup.

I don't take the GMAC that seriously to make notes but when I was "in charge" for the Guess The Iron Maiden song, I searched the net for clues and pics and find the right order to make the clues. I even dreamt about it.
You did it thoroughly. I don't remember having dreams about Maidenfans, but I did about another forum. Twisted ones about seeing one forum member for the first time, for example, and he had a Mini-Me of himself with him.

Some of use clearly need to get out more :lol:

There was a time when we did though - one of my books also contained my packing list to go to see Maiden on TBOS tour ...
I would go out more, but my employer has once again made us work from home. :(

I have EXTENSIVE travel journals of the Book of Souls concerts I saw. You've seen my notebook, you can imagine... :lol:

@Lamia you have a very nice handwriting, at first I thought "Strange, some words aren't readable" but then it hit me there's part of it in Finnish. :lol:
Thank you, not many people have said so about my handwriting! Usually they just complain it's unreadable, so that might have been the case this time too. But yes, it's partly Finnish.

Back