Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Gamma Ray anniversary live stream w. Ralf Scheepers tomorrow.

Tickets are 13 Euros for 24 hour access or 20 for 48 hours. I hope this live in the studio thing, or paid streams in general, will be available as a complement to actual concerts with live audiences from now on, even if things return to how it was pre COVID.

Went out for a walk. All of a sudden, I noticed the zip on my sports bra was almost open. Was wondering if my chest was getting larger or the bra was getting broken. Decided on the latter, and threw away the bra.

Hmm, what a busy life I have. Watching TV news, listening to Metal Album Cup songs on the computer AND replying to this thread on my phone at the same time. No wonder bras can't keep up. (BTW it was a really stupid feeling walking around with a bra that wasn't closed. And no way to adjust it, or people would have seen.)

Hmm, what a busy life I have. Watching TV news, listening to Metal Album Cup songs on the computer AND replying to this thread on my phone at the same time. No wonder bras can't keep up. (BTW it was a really stupid feeling walking around with a bra that wasn't closed. And no way to adjust it, or people would have seen.)
Hard work if you can get it. Although I'm afraid I can't emphasize on the bra aspect.

Well, not quite. :lol: Waited until I got home. Could have pulled it out from the T-shirt sleeve, but even that might have attracted some unwanted attention in the park.

Well, not quite. :lol: Waited until I got home. Could have pulled it out from the T-shirt sleeve, but even that might have attracted some unwanted attention in the park.
I've always been impressed at the uncanny ability women have to remove what is essentially a mini corset without taking off all their clothes. Truly, a marvel of modern magic.

I've always been impressed at the uncanny ability women have to remove what is essentially a mini corset without taking off all their clothes.
So are you saying a man would have to take off all his clothes to remove his bra, if he had one? :p

I agree on the mini corset part. A year ago, a doctor said in local newspaper that a bra isn't necessary for most women for health or beauty purposes. I instantly neglected most of my bras, as they are very tight and uncomfortable. Only wear them nowadays with clothes and situations that absolutely require them.

I don't know how to take a screen capture, but taking into account what the previous discussion was about, Perun's previous post looks fun:

"Practice makes perfect.
The Legend continues.
Report"

Back