The Trooper Beer

Trooper box set is coming (for those of you not in the US, anyway): https://www.ironmaidenbeer.com/news...collection-in-celebration-of-25-million-pints

trooper-collection-imb-1.png
trooper-collection-imb.png

It seems they are all 330ml bottles, so the price is not as good as it seems, postage to Ireland costs more than the beer so that's a big no from me.

It would be cheap package indeed (£24) but the postages (£57.18) to Finland just kills the deal.
Luckily the store near me has Trooper on sale, as I've frequently bought it but they do have the regular-Trooper only. It's good beer anyways.
Have to look around and see what kind of postages would Amazon.co.uk provide..if the price is right, I might have to buy the collection and store them coldly in my Marshall-fridge.

Have to look around and see what kind of postages would Amazon.co.uk provide..

It doesn't seem to be on amazon yet, or else it sold out.

I had a quick look on amazon there for other ales, as I love english ale and it's hard to buy in Ireland now thanks to the rise of "craft" beers, but it seems hardly anyone on amazon will ship outside of England and for the ones that do it's too expensive

It doesn't seem to be on amazon yet, or else it sold out.

I had a quick look on amazon there for other ales, as I love english ale and it's hard to buy in Ireland now thanks to the rise of "craft" beers, but it seems hardly anyone on amazon will ship outside of England and for the ones that do it's too expensive

I don't think it could sell out so soon..maybe it ain't even there on the pages.
Right away when this was announced I tried to search it from Amazon, but didn't find.
I guess it just ain't yet there available, but have to look around later if it comes there and I will tell here if I find it. If you happen to find it, inform here.

That's a bargain.

I live in Norway by the way.

Not surprised considering the price of beer in Norway! :lol:

It is not a bargain in the UK. I can get three 500 ml bottles of Trooper close to home for £5.00 (the same offer applied to Light Brigade, Hallowed and Red’N’Black).

A stout and IPA.

I love this "quote" from "Bruce", ". I’m a huge fan of both IPA and Stout ", he specifically said in Dublin at his show that he was NOT a stout drinker:lol:

16 bottles will cost me €66 to order, whereas every off licence in Dublin usually has a range of decent beers for €10 for 4 bottles, so I won't be ordering this online, so hopefully somewhere will import this. Haven't seen anywhere import Sun and Steel at all, and don't see regular Trooper in off licences anymore.

Back