Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

99% chance my comment is 100% accurate, and you know it. I love Bruce as an artist, but this just looks like the typical rich famous guy dick move. Got to have that hot young p*ssy.
It really isn’t though? Even IF he’s leaving his wife and IF he’s also dating a more attractive younger woman and IF those two things are related, how do you know his current wife hasn’t been treating him like shit for almost 30 years? There’s too many IFs that we don’t know so yea, it’s all baseless assuming that Bruce just wants a younger woman. And I’m speaking from experience regarding divorce as well.

99% chance my comment is 100% accurate, and you know it. I love Bruce as an artist, but this just looks like the typical rich famous guy dick move. Got to have that hot young p*ssy.
What a disgusting thing to insinuate. Bruce’s girlfriend is LESS THAN TEN YEARS YOUGER THAN HIM. One of many facts omitted or inaccurate in this article. Stop believing everything you read in a tabloid rag.

It really isn’t though? Even IF he’s leaving his wife and IF he’s also dating a more attractive younger woman and IF those two things are related, how do you know his current wife hasn’t been treating him like shit for almost 30 years? There’s too many IFs that we don’t know so yea, it’s all baseless assuming that Bruce just wants a younger woman. And I’m speaking from experience regarding divorce as well.
Exactly. Two sides to every story - especially one as complicated as the end of a marriage. It’s not our place to pry or speculate, as I’m sure we all wish for our own personal lives.

Wh
This is the most shallow, boring, and embarrassing discussion this forum has seen in years, and that’s really saying something. Y’all should be ashamed.

Can we go back to talking about whether Alexander the Great will be played live?
While true, posting about other people’s posting is just as bad and this thread is literally for related news. I’d argue that this discussion should be fine here and nowhere else.

While true, posting about other people’s posting is just as bad and this thread is literally for related news. I’d argue that this discussion should be fine here and nowhere else.
I agree with this sentiment. Constantly bringing up Bruce's personal issues in the tour, album, and Bruce solo threads is redundant, unnecessary, off-topic, and; frankly, irrevelant. However, discussion in this thread, relating to the news articles posted on The Mirror, Blabbermouth, etc. Should be appropriate, as long as everyone can keep the discussions civil, and on-topic with the relevant information.

As much as we may hate to admit or acknowledge, a £90million divorce case of a member of Iron Maiden is newsworthy, and this seems to be the one and only appropriate place to discuss such matters.

What a disgusting thing to insinuate. Bruce’s girlfriend is LESS THAN TEN YEARS YOUGER THAN HIM. One of many facts omitted or inaccurate in this article. Stop believing everything you read in a tabloid rag.

Ten years younger, according to her friends/fellow travelling Maiden fans over at the Iron Maiden Fan Club forum.

That's like a really bad joke, that's been really tried to done clever but not working.
Some stupid twitter-user from Finland, I bet that he's not a fan of Iron Maiden or Bruce.

Last edited:
I think Rod is biking through Australia, maybe he doesn't viewed the nespapers or heard about this, but I'm sure he could have stopped this shit before it came out.

How? He might be powerful but not enough to stop a tabloid posting things, especially if most of them are true...

You're welcome, I'm glad to share this with all of you. I have more Kerrang stuff from 81-82 but I don't remember if I uploaded before.
If you are interested I'll do the same with them.

I rather see whatever you have to upload than the stupid thing abut Bruce's private life.

Don't you have Kerrang from 1984? That would be great!

Back