Bruce Dickinson

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was really funny!

By the way, according to someone at the official Fan Club forum, it seems to be true and there was nothing lost in translation.

I wonder if Bruce would find living in Paris terribly easy once Brexit is done and he loses his freedom of movement. :D

It would explain the midlife crisis hair growth anyway! ;)

That's how it used to work, but not anymore. Album length is now the determining factor. I think albums over 100 minutes long get counted twice, but anything below that won't be, no matter the amount of CDs it has. That's why TBOS was not double-counted - whatever the number it's reported as selling is the actual number of units moved (or shipped to retailers, as the case tends to be). I don't know how the counting works beyond that (logically you'd assume it goes up in 50 minute increments since that seems to be the "standard" length of an album under this definition) but it's kind of irrelevant anyway, since Bruce most definitely did not sell 20k copies of his boxset, let alone 200k.
Thanks for that. Good info.

Nah, I don't think so…
They were in a benefit gala…I guess all the people were entrepeneur to donate money or something , I don't know.

Extraordinarius bruceickinsoni, Extraordinarius klausmeinei, Extraordinarius rickalleni and Extraordinarius andrematosi are now spider species named after Bruce Dickinson, Rick Allen, Klaus Meine and Brazilian singer Andre Matos.

Back