Bruce Dickinson

Extraordinarius bruceickinsoni, Extraordinarius klausmeinei, Extraordinarius rickalleni and Extraordinarius andrematosi are now spider species named after Bruce Dickinson, Rick Allen, Klaus Meine and Brazilian singer Andre Matos.

Extraordinarius bruceickinsoni - Hyperactive spider, but one that keeps you waiting over 10 years for its next web (the previous one being Tyrannoussoulis)?
Extraordinarius klausmeinei - Tiny spider, prone to invade Poland?
Extraordinarius rickalleni - One leg missing?
Extraordinarius andrematosi - Spider who sadly does not live long?

the wedding ring is gone.
Doesn't necessarily signify anything. When the BOS Live Chapter film went out on YouTube someone commented that Bruce's wedding ring kept disappearing and reappearing every few songs. Maybe he just doesn't always wear it, or accidentally left it by the sink in the bogs or something. Maybe it got damaged and is at the jewellers being repaired. There are a lot of possibilities really.

Last edited:
Doesn't necessarily signify anything. When the BOS Live Chapter film went out on YouTube someone commented that Bruce's wedding ring kept disappearing and reappearing every few songs. Maybe he just doesn't always wear it, or accidentally left it by the sink in the bogs or something. Maybe it got damaged and is at the jewellers being repaired. There are a lot of possibilities really.

I had not noticed that. Perhaps his marriage hit the rocks in 2017?

The pathetic editing, mixing shots from 2016 and 2017 in every song made for some funny changes.

Or perhaps his marriage is absolutely fine and you (and others) are reading a lot into some fairly insignificant details?

Bruce's autobiog came out in late 2017 and the dedication to his wife seemed to suggest that they were absolutely fine up to that point ;)

True that.

Anyway, Bruce himself mentioned in Argentina that he now lives in Paris with his girlfriend; we are just speculating based on what he himself said.

I had not noticed that. Perhaps his marriage hit the rocks in 2017?

The pathetic editing, mixing shots from 2016 and 2017 in every song made for some funny changes.

I actally think the marriage could hit the rocks during Download 2016 and the surrounding events...

Remember the story about that kid who was going through cancer treatment and wanted to meet Bruce? Well apparently everything was set up by Rod, but it almost didn't happen because of Paddy, who was completely possesive over Bruce and was telling the family that Bruce doesnt have time for the kid and that he never meets the fans and he won't make any exceptions.

Something like this was written by the mother of that boy. I would imagine that Rod was pissed and Bruce was pissed even more at her and wouldn't be surprised if that started this landslide.

This is speculation, but I think it's plausible, since I remember reading this on FB and being quite disgusted by Paddy's behavior described by that boy's mom.

Not quite - you are speculating based on what a Spanish translator thought he meant.

When we said exactly that at the official FC forum the story was confirmed by someone allegedly close to Bruce’s girlfriend (she is apparently the lady at the Argentinian congress with Nicko’s wife and Rod).

It could all be a lie though.

Back