Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they were so inspired by LOTB tour, they actually wrote an album inspired by the show...
Could be possible, at least some songs. Thats the only legit excuse to continue the Legacy tour at markets they have already played at IMO

I think the next Maiden release will be The Studio Collection Remastered Part IV Box set (Dance of death, A Matter of Life and Death, The Final Frontier and the Book of Souls)
part I (Oct 2018)
part II (Feb 2019)
part III (Jun 2019)
part IV (Oct-Nov 2019?)

Last edited:
I think the next Maiden release will be The Studio Collection Remastered Part IV Box set (Dance of death, A Matter of Life and Death, The Final Frontier and the Book of Souls)
part I (Oct 2018)
part II (Feb 2019)
part III (Jun 2019)
part IV (Oct-Nov 2019?)

The latest FC magazine also mentioned that some of the live albums ("Live After Death and other 4 live albums”) would be released as part of the remastered project, with Live After Death being the one that gets a figure.

My money for the other four is on Maiden England '88, Rock in Rio, Flight 666 and The Book of Souls: Live Chapter.

The latest FC magazine also mentioned that some of the live albums ("Live After Death and other 4 live albums”) would be released as part of the remastered project, with Live After Death being the one that gets a figure.

My money for the other four is on Maiden England '88, Rock in Rio, Flight 666 and The Book of Souls: Live Chapter.

Ah FFS.

I paid for the hi-def download of LAD purely because there was no physical digital release.

If they could make something out of Live at Donnington's production (the damned thing is simply horrible) it would be cool. So regarding that condition I would go with:

Live After Death
Maiden England
Live At Donnington
Rock In Rio
En Vivo

The FC magazine mentions "Live After Death and other 4 live albums”. Considering that A Real Live One, A Real Dead One and Live at Donington 1992 are not generally considered to be that good, I think they will not be part of the remastered albums.

En Vivo could well be one the 4 albums accompanying Live After Death.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

The FC magazine mentions "Live After Death and other 4 live albums”. Considering that A Real Live One, A Real Dead One and Live at Donington 1992 are not generally considered to be that good, I think they will not be part of the remastered albums.

En Vivo could well be one the 4 albums accompanying Live After Death.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

It will be the albums that were already remastered for the vinyl. So your list is probably correct.

And also they don't own the rights to Donington 1992, A Real Live One or A Real Dead one (the rights were and are still on EMI or whatever it is) when Iron Maiden moved to Parlophone. Atleast that explanation was mentioned when someone had asked whether there could be reissues of all the 90's live-albums on vinyl, which doesn't seem to be happening unfornately.
The remastered albums and lives will be from the same ones that were issued recently on vinyl and had digital remasters aswell (which are on sale or available for streaming).
At the moment, from what I've seen Live After Death has such newer mastering available on some streaming-services and also Rock In Rio has the 2015 copyright date visible.
Somehow I wouldn't expect them again releasing the The Book of Souls: Live Chapter or Maiden England. But somehow I could still imagine them releasing Donington 1992 someday..
So, I predict that the 4 live-albums getting new release will be as follows: Live After Death, Rock In Rio, Death On The Road and En Vivo!.

It’s probably going to be the four live albums that were reissued on vinyl recently: Rio, Death on the Road, Flight 666, En Vivo.

Live After Death getting a re-release or remaster or whatever could potentially be good news, assuming it means an updated digital release and we finally get the complete version that includes the B-sides and Sanctuary as bonuses.

Live After Death getting a re-release or remaster or whatever could potentially be good news, assuming it means an updated digital release and we finally get the complete version that includes the B-sides and Sanctuary as bonuses.

I would not count on that. I bet the release will be identical to the original double LP.

Please, You can write Maiden will release the new album someday in the Nick Cave's new album thread @ Nick Cave's fans forum :lol:

I don't think that info is correct, and EMI doesn't exist anymore.

Not EMI, of course, but I think there was someone who knew these things and I took it for fact that they don't own rights to those 3 albums.
Maybe someday there will be extensive reissues of all 3 on vinyl, hopefully so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back