Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

An unholy union of a subset of Christian conservatives ... and Labour/union people actually managed to get Norway to try out prohibition for a few years (1916-1927). Only light beer was allowed.

The prohibition was ended by referendum, one of quite few that have been held since the first one in 1905 (on dissolution of the union with Sweden).

PS: During prohibition, doctors still had the right to prescribe spirits for medical purposes. They did become quite creative ...
Black metal makes a lot of sense in this context

I returned now from show, with my sister (and even a friend decided to go, but I didn't know he would)
We saw 2 cool Israeli bands, Soen (which my sister liked and were for me the best show), Tesseract and Dream Theater!

Dream were good, but Tesseract we really really didn't enjoy... They gave me a headache and made me nauseous

I returned now from show, with my sister (and even a friend decided to go, but I didn't know he would)
We saw 2 cool Israeli bands, Soen (which my sister liked and were for me the best show), Tesseract and Dream Theater!

Dream were good, but Tesseract we really really didn't enjoy... They gave me a headache and made me nauseous
Awesome about DT! Machine Head gave me a headache both times I saw them so I know what that can be like.

Wonder if NASA planned to land on the moon on this exact day to honor the guy who cut the Gordian knot?

Cheers to the Eagle :cheers:

Last edited:
Having seen the state of the moon after the previous moon landings, I predict that the next person on the moon will be (or should be):

Rob the Rubbish :notworthy:

He will be taken up in a specially constructed, environmentally-friendly spacecraft made out of recycled egg boxes and milk bottle tops.

Nicko McBrain will be the pilot (we all know he's handy with a space shuttle ...)

:D

Back