Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

What is this, an interrogation? I'll just say it's better than the original and is filled with emotion, but that isn't enough to make it one of the best songs ever imo.
Well I disagree, I have a good few really emotional songs like it that I would consider some of my favorites ever. Along with "Hurt", "Rainbow Connection", "Como Estais Amigos", and recently, "1916" come to mind.

Straight outta Middle Ages.
Straight outta the Middle Ages
Crazy heretic named Diesel
From the gang called 'Serfs So Lethal'
When my lord calls, I chop off your balls
Raise the battle cry and charge on your walls
Listen, boy, don't fuck with me
The Catholics need all their prayers to fight me
At the stake is how I'm going out
"Fuck the Church!" is what I shout
Inquisition makes a rumble, I'll give 'em a tumble
I'll take on the Pope if I get the signal
Listen son, I'm a real hurly-burly
We're gonna kickstart the Reformation early
So give it up loser, 'fore I ask you how the Jews are
And the Cathars and all the rest you took out like the stars you are
So sing along to this if you're not a fuckin failure
I'll give you a rap from the lips of Vlad the Impaler
The battleaxe is my weapon
And the Christians better start sweatin'
We'll go toe to toe at Tours and beyond
Maybe knock some fuckers out across the pond
Yo, weekly, monthly, and yearly
Until you fucking choirboys see clearly
We're gonna take this world and throw it on its head
Take the battle to heaven, is what I said
When you come 'round with indulgences
You better pray I leave you alive with your chest
You can't lock me up or keep me in cages
Cuz I'ma be coming straight outta the Middle Ages

Went flying today with another guy from the club. I flew the return leg today. As we came back to Kjeller, two other aircraft were also inbound and joined as #2 and #3 behind us. #3 really annoyed #2 by constantly asking for position reports ... the last one seconds before #2 landed. #3 also amused us with his "one point eight mile final" ... I'm sure he was 1,7 out before he finished talking!

Went flying today with another guy from the club. I flew the return leg today. As we came back to Kjeller, two other aircraft were also inbound and joined as #2 and #3 behind us. #3 really annoyed #2 by constantly asking for position reports ... the last one seconds before #2 landed. #3 also amused us with his "one point eight mile final" ... I'm sure he was 1,7 out before he finished talking!
In English please?

I guess you had to be there @Dr. Eddies Wingman :p

Point is #3 was talking way too much, asking for unnecessary information, to the extent he disturbed #2 in his preparation for landing.

And there is no need to report how far out on final approach you are when you're the last in line (see what I did there?). Just make sure you pay attention to what the guy landing before you is actually doing and saying.

But no one was harmed, and my own landing was very uneventful. I guess one can take it as a reminder to show discipline when using the radio.

You need this shirt.
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71+XXTZmdjL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX522_.png

Back