Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from a buddy who has another buddy that knows the company that makes Nicko's drumsticks. He said that the cover art will be CGI. Kind of like DoD.

:ninja:

Thank you for bringing it back on topic.

I mean, the band has to be happy with Mark Wilkinson's work on The Book of Souls, it was pretty much universally lauded as the best Eddie since...uh. Well, IMO since SSOASS, but still. The only other likely candidate is Melvyn Grant.

Looks like one of the few people who didn't like the cover at all. Eddie looked alright but for me it was too simple
Now I didn't finish the thread, but TBOS came in 11th when I ran the Best Eddie poll a couple years ago. It had an average of 7.62, just below Aces High and above Brave New World.

Now I didn't finish the thread, but TBOS came in 11th when I ran the Best Eddie poll a couple years ago. It had an average of 7.62, just below Aces High and above Brave New World.
There's no way it's better than Brave New World Eddie. That one was awesome imo.

Kinda high, I'd actually put Virtual XI above it. (Full albums only):innocent:

I like TBOS, it’s the most classic looking Eddie since the 80s. Wilkinson has a great track record too with albums like Painkiller.

Melvyn Grant’s work is really good too. They capture the spirit of classic Maiden covers, although there is always a somewhat modern twist or the design of Eddie deviates from how he’s looked in the past.

I don’t think Maiden would go wrong with either artist, although personally I’d like to see more of what Wilkinson has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back