LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the talk about planning that far in advance being a pain in the a**.

Yeah, when I got my seats for Philly, the show was still 8 months away.

But 7/30/19 is the Iron F*cking Maiden show, and everything else gets planned around that.

At this stage, this may or may not be the last chance to see Maiden live.

These cats have been at it for 40 years, and every tour could well be the last.

You want to be lackadaisical about getting your seats, and run the risk of getting lousy seats, or worse, shut out altogether, that's up to you.

I got mine the day they went on sale, and have 1st level, just about center stage seats.

I could have had floor seats, even closer, but I'm 54 years old now, and I don't roll like that anymore.

I missed a lot of Maiden tours because I got married and raised a family. Your priorities change.

My youngest child just got her Master's last year, so I suddenly have time (and $) for myself.

As far as ticket sales slumping, I couldn't care less. I've got my seats.

Maiden aren't going to put on a half-assed show if it's not a sellout.

Couldn't have put it any better myself. Maiden shows are the biggest thing I look forward to every two years. Got my three tickets for three shows on presale day. Everything else gets planned around those dates now. And already got the vacation time from work off for it. If I could skip over the next seven months, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Every day will just be another day checked off until the Iron Maiden shows. Heh

In some places sales seem stopping for a long time, but in few another - sales seem to be pretty good. I think management announced dates way too early and the support act... oh my Gosh :{ I hope few months before start of the tour (April) sales're going to rise up. Still hope most of the people decided to buy tix just in the Spring 2019, not earlier.

In some places sales seem stopping for a long time, but in few another - sales seem to be pretty good. I think management announced dates way too early and the support act... oh my Gosh :{ I hope few months before start of the tour (April) sales're going to rise up. Still hope most of the people decided to buy tix just in the Spring 2019, not earlier.
I'm glad they announced them early. Gave me ten months to plan. I'm sure as the dates draw near then they will start selling more tickets. I wouldn't worry too much.

Same here. But they also might change the setlist. I lost approximately 6 hours of sleep last night because of that.
I like to think that they will because if they play the same setlist two years in a row then the band and the fans will get bored of the same songs being played every night. I hope for one or two changes to the setlist. Maybe a very rare song like 'Flight of Icarus' from last year.

If some changes are going to be made I only guess is that something will be changed for "back in the village". Any leads? Video of Adrian playing the riff from that song in his friend studio during/after the first leg of a tour. So it's like 0.1% of chance to be in a setlist.

According to my predictions (any my personal hopes) I believe they will play Weekend Warrior. Steve talked about it in an interview in 1992, so we know the information is credible.

Also they will play Wrathchild...

If some changes are going to be made I only guess is that something will be changed for "back in the village". Any leads? Video of Adrian playing the riff from that song in his friend studio during/after the first leg of a tour. So it's like 0.1% of chance to be in a setlist.

His studio. He owns it with Dylan, his son.

Adrian recently played with Robert Trujillo. That's a clear indication that Steve has been fired and Robert is Maiden's new bassist.
He’s going to start doing this sweet spin move during “Iron Maiden”, or something.

Meanwhile Steve joins Metallica and every song suddenly bloats up to 15 minutes.

Don’t you think I’m a bitcher?
Don’t you think you’re my bitch, yeah?
Don’t you think that you ain’t my biiiitch-ahh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back