Official Football Thread

Bonucci calling out Mourinho for provoking Juve fans after doing the same thing after scoring vs. Juve like 6 months ago.

The French Selection for the match vs the Netherlands next week (16/11), in Rotterdam.
Dre0pehWkAEgI2A.jpg

Die Mannschaft vs the Netherlands on the 19th, in Gelsenkirchen.
Drjr_vkWkAAOQOS.jpg

And that's us. Looking forward to these fixtures!
Drjl8esXQAA6mWz.jpg

Last edited:
The French Selection for the match vs the Netherlands next week (16/11), in Rotterdam.
Dre0pehWkAEgI2A.jpg

Die Mannschaft vs the Netherlands on the 19th, in Gelsenkirchen.
Drjr_vkWkAAOQOS.jpg

And that's us. Looking forward to these fixtures!
Drjl8esXQAA6mWz.jpg
Frenkie De Jong is peobably the best young midfielder in the world right now. What an amazing talent.

Real Madrid seem to have finally turned up though. Pathetic actually, that these players didn't play properly for the Lopetegui guy. Apparently they are all highly paid professionals.

I got 4 tickets for the Serbia vs. Montenegro football match this weekend. No one wants to go with me. "It's too cold", "Don't care about national team" and "Your brother can't go because of 5 F's and missing classes in school" :(

I got 4 tickets for the Serbia vs. Montenegro football match this weekend. No one wants to go with me.
Your mates suck balls!

Republic of Ireland 0-0 Northern Ireland

The Republic were shit, keeper kept us in it. Zero attempt to play on the deck. Northern Ireland actually tried to play football and put some decent moves together. And their fans were louder despite being heavily outnumbered. Bad night. The management are on thin ice, methinks.

Anyone else watch the England Vs USA friendly? Happy with the 3-0 score but there was definitely chances for more which we failed to follow through on. Thought some of the youngsters really shone tonight, particularly Sancho and Cahill. Shame Rooney never scored especially with his chance at the end, but nevermind.

Shame I'll be working over the England Vs Croatia match on Sunday

Your mates suck balls!

Republic of Ireland 0-0 Northern Ireland

The Republic were shit, keeper kept us in it. Zero attempt to play on the deck. Northern Ireland actually tried to play football and put some decent moves together. And their fans were louder despite being heavily outnumbered. Bad night. The management are on thin ice, methinks.

watched a few mins of it coming up to half time, didn't bother with the second half, the north looked far more like a football team, that's down to Mick O'Neill being an actual football manager while Martin and Roy are dinosaurs.

watched a few mins of it coming up to half time, didn't bother with the second half, the north looked far more like a football team, that's down to Mick O'Neill being an actual football manager while Martin and Roy are dinosaurs.
Yer not wrong, I dont think the north have a much more talented pool of players but they certainly looked like it last night. Ireland were goin 3 at the back but and didnt seem too familiar with it, although they only get a certain amount of leeway for that.

Back