Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

It's not as cute as a baby seal.
4e596684aad91b586f7a2f8c1527ba92.jpg

I'm not so sure.

Holy shit, I just remembered that last night I had a dream about Kirk Hammett taking on weight....

I had a dream that I was stressing over a massive history project to be done for the next day. Thankfully I woke up and remembered i don't take history and therefore don't have a massive project to do for it. Then I remembered that I have a massive Physics project due in tomorrow. Darn.

I had a clay or rock golem locked away in one of the rooms in my house. The room had a door with glass panels so I could see through it and felt that the golem was becoming angry. He started slamming the door, I knew it would break soon, so I hurried like one would in case of a fire and quickly grabbed the three things I always carry with me when I go outside: phone, wallet and keys. I left the house and the golem followed me. I somehow got a vehicle so I could move faster and started to hide in one place after the next, the golem always catching up. He gradually grew in size, so when at first he could fit into a small room, in the end he was as tall as a house. I had many close encounters with the villain and the dream ended with him picking up some person and bringing them to his face level. I knew he could tear away their limbs with ease, but then I woke.

Read House of Leaves before going to sleep and there’s a good chance you’ll dream about a strange unnerving house. There were also elements of Mulholland Drive which I watched yesterday. What actually happened is a haze but there was strange dialogue and many poorly lit rooms. The only thing I know for sure is the last sentence before my alarm screamed (it didn’t ring, it screamed): “She chose the colour of the windows,” said with a surprised tone.

Read House of Leaves before going to sleep and there’s a good chance you’ll dream about a strange unnerving house. There were also elements of Mulholland Drive which I watched yesterday. What actually happened is a haze but there was strange dialogue and many poorly lit rooms. The only thing I know for sure is the last sentence before my alarm screamed (it didn’t ring, it screamed): “She chose the colour of the windows,” said with a surprised tone.

S
he chose the colour of the windows.
All by herself.
Astoundingly,
Passion and boiling blood it was.

Not the worst nightmare but unsettling nonetheless. I was in an elevator and had the task of visiting floors 2, 0 and 4. The floor counter first showed 2. I wanted to go to 0 next but it displayed 4 instead. I looked away for a short while and when I looked back, I was already on floor 56. "Must be a damn tall building," I thought, without any idea where I was in the first place. Again, looking away for some time, looking back. 2706!! This floor number made me paranoid. After each glance at the floor counter, I felt the sensation of free falling, and the higher I got, the stronger the sensation. So when I got to 2706 and started to free fall, my brain basically pressed ESC and "quit the game". Sometimes it happens, when I feel physically uncomfortable inside a dream (itching, pain, falling etc.), I escape and exit. I woke up and this wasn't part of the dream but I imagined being in a bizarre elevator, going down to floor 0 and encountering a vast darkness as the doors open. Just cold and empty darkness, and if you stepped into it and turned around, the elevator would be gone. Then I fell asleep again and was in a town, the same one that the elevator was in (although there were no windows in the lift, there was a similar tone or presence). It was a desolate place, grey and empty. I ran across something resembling a town square, and someone shot at my direction. I hid somewhere and that was it.

I dream't about french toast the other night. Specifically with cream cheese and maple syrup. Very suspenseful!

I dreamt last night that I was taking part in a bicycle race. I had a poor start, but then things were going well and I found myself in a group that was catching up with the leaders. But then, after 30 km or so, came a roundabout where it wasn't indicated where we should go! The entire group stopped, everyone scratching their heads ... and then I woke up. In my half awake state I tried to recall the course map, but then the wake-up alarm went off :grumble:

Back