Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Weird dreams last night. I dreamt it was 1996 during the Euros and everyone was partying, but the Cold War and the Soviet Union was still going. So the UK got into a big dispute with East Germany and a war broke out, with the UN refusing to help because the Secretary-General was really good buddies with the Soviet leader (who looked extremely Libyan for some reason).

So then I was in a line with some other people (evacuees?), but there was Germans lining up next to us wearing orange, and they kept threatening to kill us and argued over everything. We were then ordered to get into this coach which was being driven by Bobby Robson, and the English lot bonded together by singing Glory Glory Man United at the top of our lungs, which pissed the Germans off. Then we got news that there had been a nuclear war but we hadn't noticed because we were at a seaside town. Then German tanks started storming the beach and got into an awesome fight with the British ones, with Russel from Independence Day driving one of them.

I also had a dream where someone point blank insist I get a tattoo, and another where I argued about a cup of coffee

:confused:

Last edited:
This song fits in this thread:

Blacktööth is a ficitonal band from a Norwegian comic, but the song was (according to the cartoonist) recorded by a known Norwegian metal band ... I'll leave it to the forum's black metal afficionados to find out which one (I don't know).

I had the craziest dream..

The forum layout got upgraded and all the list threads got moved to a whole new subforum. It was so much more organized!

Are there any tips I can use to remember my dreams? When I wake up I remember most of it but after 30 seconds I forget everything.

Weird dream last night. I was sitting talking to the July 22 terrorist, who for some reason was now out of prison and being very smug about that. As he was standing up to leave, I got up as well, and lashed out a kick towards the bastard. Except I was actually kicking the wall next to my bed. That's a very solid wall and I woke up that moment ...

I had a dream last night where a snow leopard was chasing me in the mountains, I was running and luckily I found an empty hut, I got inside and closed a door but I was still able to hear the snow leopart scratching the door from the outside. A grey cat was hiding under a bed, he came out and started attacking me, then I realised it was not a cat but a baby snow leopard, and I understood that the mother will not leave because she was hearing her baby's calls from inside the hut. So I started hiting the baby leopard with a wooden club until he died. I don't remember the rest...

Back