Bruce Dickinson

I don't like compairing albums in too much detail, as it often boils down to people trying to talk other people out of liking things, tearing down albums rather than building them up.

In that regards, Skunkworks, Accident of Birth and the Chemical Wedding would be albums that I consider in the same bracket as Maiden's 12 best albums. TM, BTP and TOS are albums that I would consider in the same ball park as Maiden's 90's albums. I can find something to enjoy on all Maiden and Bruce solo albums.

New date in Helsinki added to the book tour:

13/01/2019 Teatro dal Verme, Milan, Italy
15/01/2019 Kulttuuritalo, Helsinki, Finland
24/02/2019 Arenberg, Antwerp, Belgium
28/02/2019 TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht, The Netherlands

You're the third person to post it. :p
Sorry, didn't saw it in last couple of pages. At least Monty Python reference makes lees sense now.

This book tour will go on for longer than Maiden England. ::)
And I wouldn't have anything against it if he wasn't visiting same places. Meanwhile, with announcement of Bruce book dates, those gaps between for possible new album get shorter and shorter.

New date in Helsinki added to the book tour:

13/01/2019 Teatro dal Verme, Milan, Italy
15/01/2019 Kulttuuritalo, Helsinki, Finland
24/02/2019 Arenberg, Antwerp, Belgium
28/02/2019 TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Utrecht: 80 euro!
Insanely expensive.

And I wouldn't have anything against it if he wasn't visiting same places. Meanwhile, with announcement of Bruce book dates, those gaps between for possible new album get shorter and shorter.

The dates announced so far are around mid January (13th and 15th) and late February (24th and 28th), leaving plenty of time for recording an album in, let's say Paris, in between those dates. I am not saying Maiden would be recording an album then though. :D

Last edited:
Regarding the best album discussion that came and went - you all know my pick, but honestly I hold that every Bruce album is of the same quality as the Maiden records. Some bland songs here and there, but as albums they hold together well.

Once again I should write: his presence in FOI is fantastic in this tour. So strong, theatrical tone, and always surprising in each performance.

I wish we had 4 Bruces to do the chorus in different frequency ranges.

Back