KISS

Unlikely though I think the comparisons between the 2 bands are pretty slime ... beyond maiden=how to be a functional band post reunion ... Kiss not so much.

Oh wait.

Apr. 03 - Obawa, ON @ Canadian Tire Centre

I mean, that's gotta be Ottawa, right?

If Kiss quit, will this also be the end of Maiden-Kiss comparisons?

There's never been any comparison, as far as I'm concerned.

There's a reason Maiden sells out stadiums nearly 40 years down the road, and KISS is constantly looking for that one last money making angle.

Maiden is legit, while KISS is the longest running novelty act in the history of music.

Anyhow, I went to see KISS on their reunion tour.

I remember the wife & I lying in bed watching the Grammys when they walked out on stage.

As soon as I saw them, I said, " I don't care how much tickets cost, I'm going to see them."

She didn't even look up from her reading and said "I know."

I have zero interest in seeing them now, though.

Actual, non-scalping prices for the upcoming show here. Just when you thought the greed of KI$$ and $immon$ couldn't get any worse. I wish the public would stand up to this insanity and boycott this tour!
TYbfBwp.jpg

Meh. It’s the sign of the times. Other bands (including Maiden) have similarly ridiculous ticket prices.

Actual, non-scalping prices for the upcoming show here. Just when you thought the greed of KI$$ and $immon$ couldn't get any worse. I wish the public would stand up to this insanity and boycott this tour!
TYbfBwp.jpg

Good Lord. The first time I saw KISS, the ticket was $7.00

I used my grass cutting money for the seat & the t-shirt.

Meh. It’s the sign of the times. Other bands (including Maiden) have similarly ridiculous ticket prices.

The cheapest Kiss tickets and the most expensive Maiden tickets sort of overlap, but that's about it. Although Maiden ticket prices have nearly doubled in the last 12 years, at least in Germany.

I don't think I've ever paid over 100 for a Maiden ticket, except when I did the Trooper VIP package.

Maiden ticket prices have nearly doubled in the last 12 years, at least in Germany.
In the UK too. When I first saw them in 2006 in Glasgow the face value of the ticket was £32.50, now it's £67 or similar. :scared: Aberdeen is a bit cheaper though as it's the shittest venue.

Back