Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

All in this topic Kalata.

What ? :confused: What you want to say to me with that ? In this thread (and the other one) we can share videos/interviews/reviews about Maiden (that's how I understand the things). I try to share rare stuff, but keep in mind that there are people who haven't seen the videos, interviews etc...... To keep this threads on we have to share interesting stuff - we cannot share only recent interviews, because there are other interesting ones... from the past. There always will be someone who has not seen them !

Last edited:
Sure Zare. If you find out an old vid does not work in this topic, or a new upload has better quality, fine.

My point is that usually we only post recent YouTube uploads. The topic is over ten years old and I sure can have missed stuff, but count on it that most is here. So, when you see a vid on YouTube that was uploaded a while back, either check if the content is here (browse/search), either rather not post it.

My point is that usually we only post recent YouTube uploads. The topic is over ten years old and I sure can have missed stuff, but count on it that most is here. So, when you see a vid on YouTube that was uploaded a while back, either check if the content is here (browse/search), either rather not post it.

I tried to search for the TFF documentary video now after Kalata has posted it because I've seen it numerous times, it has 150k+ views on YT and it's everything but rare. However putting the video ID in the search box (after the ?v= part in url) returns only Kalata's post. I put "TFF documentary" in and his post is #1 return, the rest are mismatch. If you asked me 15mins ago, does this video exist here, I'd say with 99.9% that it does. But it turns out it is not trivial to search for it. One does a copy paste in 5 seconds, why would you have to spend minutes digging through topic to see if you're reposting something?

Frankly the medium of a forum thread is anything but optimal for a video repository that needs to be updated and clear of duplicates.

What ? :confused: What you want to say to me with that ? In this thread (and the other one) we can share videos/interviews/reviews about Maiden (that's how I understand the things). I try to share rare stuff, but keep in mind that there are people who haven't seen the videos, interviews etc...... To keep this threads on we have to share interesting stuff - we cannot share only recent interviews, because there are other interesting ones... from the past. There always will be someone who has not seen them !
There will always be someone that has not seen it. By that reasoning I could repost your post next week.

You can share old recorded interviews and other footage but rather not stuff that was uploaded long ago on YouTube, or official material.

It is easy to search here. If you cannot find it here after you searched, sure go ahead, but at least realize that most was posted here already.

Last edited:
Isn't that from En Vivo?

DVD2

01 Behind the beast (road crew doc.)
02 TFF(the song) promo video
03 Making of that promo video
04 TFF tour intro recording

Parlophone 2012 DVD in front of me, I don't think there are other editions. Wasn't this TFF documentary webcast somehow?

Documentary about TFF album:

IIRC, this was entitled "Mission Debrief" and was part of TFF Deluxe cd package, which included the download link. I don't think it's been made officially available any other way. Could be wrong though, but that is how I got it.

I tried to search for the TFF documentary video now after Kalata has posted it because I've seen it numerous times, it has 150k+ views on YT and it's everything but rare.
Hm hm.
I never search with the url. Does that work? I have to confess I could not find this vid either. Maybe it was in another topic or the post is erased.

Last edited:
IIRC, this was entitled "Mission Debrief" and was part of TFF Deluxe cd package, which included the download link. I don't think it's been made officially available any other way. Could be wrong though, but that is how I got it.
That was it indeed.

The TFF doc was part of the mission edition which was hosted on Maiden’s website and has since been taken down. Luckily it has been preserved on YouTube and I actually downloaded it from the website myself as well, since I figured the site wouldn’t be there forever. I burned it to a dvd, I’ll have to check but it might be higher quality than the YouTube vid.

Again if you do a search by keywords where you put the name of the album in full format or the acronym plus the word documentary you won't find it.

Isn't that from En Vivo?

No, the documentary on En Vivo! is entitled Behind the Beast.
There will always be someone that has not seen it. By that reasoning I could repost your post next week.

You can share old recorded interviews and other footage but rather not stuff that was uploaded long ago on YouTube, or official material.

It is easy to search here. If you cannot find it here after you searched, sure go ahead, but at least realize that most was posted here already.

Fair enough, but agree that the NPFTD videos are rare - I mean live footage from that tour is very rare.

No, the documentary on En Vivo! is entitled Behind the Beast.
Behind the Beast is such an oddball documentary. It's basically just Flight 666 again, this time with more crew interviews and slightly less appeal given the tour isn't as interesting thematically and it's not the first time they're doing a plane based world tour. Even more strange is that it was apparently released outside of En Vivo as a standalone documentary, because I've seen it aired on TV a few times.

Behind the Beast is such an oddball documentary. It's basically just Flight 666 again, this time with more crew interviews and slightly less appeal given the tour isn't as interesting thematically and it's not the first time they're doing a plane based world tour. Even more strange is that it was apparently released outside of En Vivo as a standalone documentary, because I've seen it aired on TV a few times.

Well, for me was a nice documentary, not in the level of Flight 666 one, but still was great - great stage set on that tour. I also want this kind of documentary about TBOS tour and the current LOTB tour.

Last edited:
Maiden: Donington 1992 Special [contains colorful footage, without the black and white ones] ->

Last edited:
Back